Chapter 4: This stone is really a Dragon?

3rd POV:

The next morning Kaiba leaves to attend a business meeting leaving the White stone behind with Mokuba.

Almost 15 minutes after his brother leaves, Mokuba goes up stairs to the room Kaiba is keeping the strange stone in and starts trying to figure out what's so important about it that has his brother up all night studying it..

Mokuba's POV:

I walk in the room where my brother is keeping the White stone, trying to figure out why he's so interested in it. He's been up ALL night with it... I think he was..... Talking to it...? I don't know I couldn't hear all that well but I know he was up all night studying it.

So I walk over to the stone and I see that it is really interesting.. But what really interests me is the fact that it's able to levitate off the stand it's on with out any sort of levitating technology or even magnets?

As I'm marveling over that I fail to notice the tense aura it's giving off due to my presence.

Blaze's (Light Stone form) POV:

So I'm just floating here thinking about how I'm going to find my Crystal, I hope it's ok, if something happens to it or gets into the wrong hands ,they might figure out it's more than just a Crystal, my world could be in danger... But not only my world though, this world could be in danger as well..! I just wish I could restore energy so I can awaken out of my Light Stone form!

Moments later...I hear the creaking of the door to the room I'm in.. And I hear a voice... But it's not the voice of the man I was talking to last night..who's there? I hope I'm not in any kind of danger!

Mean while at Kaiba Corp...

Seto's POV:

How idiotic can my employees be!? I enter my buisness building and the place is in complete chaos, papers are every where and people are not where their supposed to be.. But of course as I'm finally noticed by the people I should be firing right now, they scramble to get back to what their supposed to be doing and the papers seem to "magically" disappear from my line of sight.

I just wonder what it's going to be like when I enter the meeting room? Probably a disaster area like my lobby and 2nd floor...

I enter the elevator to get to the second to top floor where the meeting is being held and I start to think about that stone again.. Although I did not get the answers I wanted, I did however find out the White stone is called the Light Stone from the stone itself.. And that it came from a different world...?

I was a bit skeptical about it at first, but because it's a stone that can talk and looks nothing like the stones people find around here.. I find myself believing it any way. I will admit it is my first time doing so, since I don't usually believe in magic and myths.

The ding of the elevator shakes me out of thoughts and I quickly put the subject of the Light Stone to the back of my mind so I can concentrate on the meeting at hand.

(Time skip brought to you by Yugi's Dark Magician)

Still Seto's POV:

After today's meeting I return home in an irrtated mood, when I enter my mansion, I expected Mokuba to come rushing down the stairs to greet me...but oddly enough everything is quiet and I begin to wonder.. Where is Mokuba?

I go upstairs to see if he's in his room, he's not there. I check my office and Mokuba is not there either.. Where could he be?!? I then all of a sudden see the door to the room where the Light Stone is being held is open a crack. I thought I closed and locked it before I left?

I remember that Mokuba has access to all the rooms in the mansion so I now suspect that he's in there.. I slowly open the door as to not alert him or the stone to my presence forgetting that it can sense my presence before I'm in the room.. And what do I see... Mokuba is holding the stone in his hands and talking to it. I begin to wonder can he hear the stone talking too?

3rd POV:

As Seto walks in to the room where the stone and his brother is he hears him talking to the Light Stone and decides to ask him if he hears a voice coming from it.. When Mokuba notices his older brother, he starts asking him a bunch of questions before Seto even gets the chance to ask Mokuba his own.

" Hey Seto welcome home, how was the meeting today?" Mokuba asks.

"It was the same as usual someone screws the hell up and I end up looking like a dumb ass because of it, so the meeting ended as a failure on my employees part yet again..." Answers Seto sighing.

"Oh, well.... that sucks, I hope something went ok for you today big brother." Comforts Mokuba.

"Big brother did you find out anything about this stone yet? I've been trying to find out by talking to it, but it doesn't say anything back..."Says Mokuba with a sad sigh.

"Yes I have Mokuba." Replies Seto.

" Well what did you find out!" Asks a very excited Mokuba.

Then Seto replies back.." The stone is apparently call the " Light Stone" and that it's from another world parallel to ours..."

Confused Mokuba then questions his brother's sanity and asks, "Really? Where did you get that "information" from?" Says Mokuba using his fingers as quotation marks to emphasize the word "information".

Seto then replies with a bit of an irritated tone to his voice, " The stone told me!"

"Geez ...Seto calm down!" Says Mokuba a little surprised, but then asks, " But how...,it's just a stone?!"

Calming down, Seto then asks, " So you can't hear it then?"

He then explains to his younger brother... "Mokuba, this stone is not normal it's actually alive , it has a mind of it's own... I'm sure you have seen it floating on that stand I have for it on the desk when you walked in... It's actually doing it itself, I'm sure you have figured that out a long time ago..but I guess that means only I'm allowed to hear what the stone is saying then."

(Time skip brought to you by Joey getting burned by the Light Stone)

Mean while in the Light Stone's room...

Seto's POV:

Mokuba left the room to go to bed, and I'm left here alone with the Light Stone once again, it's been awfully quiet during the time my brother's been in the room.. Maybe I should try asking it something, to break the silence... So I ask it,

"You have been quiet for a while now.. Is it because of my brother?"

It then replies " So that was your brother? he's... actually quite entertaining, it's too bad I can't communicate with him like I can communicate with you..."

I found that quite a surprise that my suspicions of myself being the only one that can hear the stone talking was true, but at the same time I didn't really doubt it either. I then ask the Light Stone if it's only just a stone.. And the answer I got from it was too shocking,... For even me to handle, it so happens that it's not a stone originally at all...

IT'S A DRAGON...!!!?

A/N : Hey, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.😄 if you have any comments I'd like to know what your thinking...but please use constructive criticism, like if there are any errors in my grammar or anything please let me know.. Thanks! So I will see you in the next chapter, Blazethereshiram signing off.