Chapter 20: The sad Truth

3rd POV:

( A/N: This chapter starts off immediately after the events of chapter 19)

Later that afternoon, Blaze begins to have a nightmare after having fallen asleep earlier that morning from an eventful night, the previous night before.

Blaze's POV:

Blaze's nightmare:

Wandering the halls of my castle in Solinia, I walk around in search of my brothers Zekrom and Kyurem, as I continue my search, I run into the Eon twins; Latias and Latios, expressions straight and emotionless

Smiling, I look toward them greeting them both thinking: ' Maybe they can help me find my twin brothers.'

I then ask them;

" Latias, Latios..., have you by any chance have happened to see or talk to one or both my brothers recently? I've been looking for them."

Instead of receiving any answers I would be expecting, I see Latias' face turn from blank and expressionless to one of pure fear and sadness.

" Blaze, when are you going to come back?!" Latias says startling me.

I then turned to Latios, Who's face is full of pure fear and anger, Who continues after his sister shouting; " you left us here... where did you go?!?"

I immediately run past them rushing around the corridor, dress flowing behind me in reckless abandon, as I ran. I then find myself in the presence of Giratina. Looking up she shouts;

" Blaze! What's happening?"

Dialga and Palkia then suddenly appear out of nowhere and face their sister's direction without taking their eyes off the floor underneath them.

" Did she abandon us?" Dialga says, her eyes downcast.

" At a time we needed her most?!" Palkia explains with tears in her eyes.

On the verge of panicking I try to communicate with them seeing there is something wrong now.

" No! I'm right here! Can't you see me?!" I asked them slowly realizing that all my words are falling upon deaf ears.

' Can't they hear me...?' I think to myself feeling more then in a panic.

Moments later, Zekrom and Kyurem show up. Focusing on my twin brothers I voice;

" Zekrom...., Kyurem...., you can see me right?"

My expression then changes from panicked to desperate now fully realizing I'm truly nonexistent to all of them. With tears threatening to spell I cry out to them exclaiming;

" Please tell them I'm right here! Let them know I have not abandoned you or the Kingdom! Please!"

A few moments of only receiving silence from Zekrom and Kyurem , I shout out in frustration and anxiety.

" Answer me! Someone! Anyone!"

' Am I really not able to be seen or heard by them? Maybe it is I that has been abandoned by them...' I think to myself with my head tilted downwards and eyes closed, fresh tears streaming down my face and falling to the blue and white crystal-diamond tile floor below.

3rd POV: ( Still nightmare)

Almost instantaneously after the whole scene goes black, all Blaze sees is her brothers, the Eon twins, and the creation trio standing in a circle surrounding her, seemingly chanting what they have earlier spoken nonstop causing the ill-fated Dragon Princess to crouch down to the floor, Hands covering her ears and tear stained eyes squeezed shut attempting to ignore the voices that get louder by the second.