Chapter 9: The crystals whereabouts.... part 1

3rd POV:

The very next day Seto and Blaze started to look for the Crystal. They both decided to look in the general area where Blaze's Light Stone form was found.. then checking in the forest in the out skirts of the crash site.

Seto's POV:

We got to the place where Blaze crashed about two weeks ago, then I begin to wonder what exactly does this Crystal look like?

Hopefully someone else hasn't found it yet...it might be that Crystal is more important than I think it is, there has to be more about it that she is not telling me but what? I'm going to have to ask her but I'll just leave that question for another time...I don't want her to become upset or feel that I don't trust her.

Blaze's POV:

We get to the spot where I was when I crashed, but I don't sense the Dragon Crystal anywhere... so I think to myself that it should be around here somewhere and maybe it's in the forest near by.. so I get Seto's attention and tell him we should look in the forest.

I just hope that we will be able to find it ... it's one of the key items that I need in order to awaken, without it even if I find my hero of truths I won't be able to awaken.

* Gasp* what if I don't find it! I might be stuck in this form forever!! And what's worse it could end up in Volt's claws if he finds it! I can't let that happen! I need to find it soon, I just hope it's around here some where!

Seto's POV:

Blaze asked me to go to the near by forest that maybe it's there some where, she told me she is able to sense it's power and that she was unable to sense it at the crash site where we allegedly met.

All of a sudden I feel this tense feeling welling up.. and sure enough it's Blaze, I wonder if I'm able to feel what she feels, we could be in sync...is that even possible?

It has to be if I can talk to her and understand what she's saying.. I then ask her if something was the matter and she replies in a shocked tone,

"Oh!, yeah I'm fine I was just thinking about something.."

She goes silent then continues  " ...it's really nothing much though so don't worry about it." she lies.

After hearing something like that I can't help but to worry, I want to tell her that I know she's lying but I guess I'll let it go for now..she clearly does not want to talk about it and I know better than to challenge a Dragon.

Blaze's POV:
Arrrg! I hate lying to people! But I can't tell him what's bothering me. Not yet! I need a little more time. I need to find my hero of truths because I'm starting to think that maybe he or she could help me find it and I could reawaken that much faster... I just hope Volt hasn't found me or the Crystal yet.. I feel like I'm running out of time!

Yet there are no signs of him being here and I can't sense him either, so maybe he's still searching for the path me and the Dragon Crystal took. Please just give me the time I need to make things right again before disaster strikes this innocent planet and it's people.. please..