Chapter 12: Mysterious Dreams part:2

Yugi's POV (dream):

Continuing my pace up the spiraling stairs becomes more difficult with every step I take, not only does the shaking of the tower get worse but the heat gets more unbearable the higher I climb.

The constant fear of being hit by falling debris is something that makes the ascent to the top that much slower, my curiosity to find out what is at the pinnacle is the only thing that keeps me going.

My seemingly unending race to the pinnacle ends when I see the intense flames that I saw coming out of the gaping hole in the side of the ancient stone structure before entering the building what felt like over an hour ago.

When I enter the room the flames start to die down as if what ever is up here is giving itself the ability to find out who is treading in it's territory.

Walking closer being cautious of the inferno, I look up to notice that there is a Dragon right front of my eyes. Although it's blurry due to the flames I can make out the color of the Dragon; pure White body and pure Blue eyes.

Glancing down and away from the White Dragon, I notice there is a silhouette of a person just in front of the Dragon but not anywhere near the still raging flames that seem to have came from the creature, but the person is unrecognizable again due to the surrounding flames.

The person then starts to move forward and the inferno becomes worse and the White Dragon begins to roar with what seems like rage or maybe even the attempts to try and intimidate the individual...

All of a sudden the roar turns into a voice and it's difficult to make out at first but then it's gets louder and the tower begins to shake violently, the next thing I know is that the entire scene goes dark....

( end dream )

Yugi's POV: ( while being shaken)

"YUGI!!! WAKE UP!!!!" Yells an unknown but familiar voice.
Waaaahhh!!!! I scream and my eyes shoot wide open to see my grandfather standing at my bedside with a look that says that something is happening. I then realize I have school today and 'I ask what time is it?'

My grandfather then says that's it's 6:45 and that I'll be late for school. In a panic I get up and rush to get ready.

A/N: I'm sorry this chapter is so short, I have something planned for the next chapter that I didn't want to add into this one. Well anyway thanks for reading please comment if you have any thoughts and vote if you liked this chapter and I'll talk you later. Till then my Sol Dragons.. Blaze The Reshiram signing off