Chapter 3: Learning the mysteries of the Light stone

Yugi's POV

While I was kneeling next to the strange White stone, I swear as if I could feel a powerful presence from within the stone itself, but what could it be? I was about to pick up the strange rock when all of a sudden... Ugh! owwwww!

The stone suddenly becomes extremely hot! I look over to my friends and Kaiba standing next to me, Kaiba looking like he's trying to hold back from smirking and my friends having worried looks cross their faces.

Kaiba reacts by asking, "What Yugi, can't pick up a stone without it burning you?" I just stare at him for a few seconds and before I could reply... "Arrrrgh!" Joey hisses out in pain when trying to pick up the White rock himself and cries out, "Yeah! It's hot alright and if ya don't believe me money bags then pick the rock up yourself and find out the hard way that me and Yuge aren't lying!" Kaiba just glared at him and started to approach the stone.

Seto's POV

Being irritated by the mutt yet again I begin to walk towards the White stone all while saying in a confident tone, "I'll prove to you that the stone is in fact touchable!"

Yugi then pleaded me not to attempt picking it up, and to show that I wasn't going to listen I ignored him. Upon reaching out to touch the stone I begin to hear the voice again. "STAY BACK!!!!"

I flinch at such a command, the voice sounded feminine. So instead of getting annoyed by being commanded to do something, I took a step back as to signal that I meant no harm... Then the feminine voice replies, "I apologize for the sudden outburst."

I then think to myself 'Did that stone just apologize to me?'

I wait a moment more then decide to approach it again but this time I was able to pick up the stone being gentle not to startle it since I'm already shocked that I'm able to hear a voice speaking from it.

I look over to Yugi and his idiot friends and they all have shocked, disbelieving looks on their faces... I gave them a smug smirk and reply, "See this stone is not that hot at all..."

Joey's POV

'No way! Kaiba was just able to pick up the stone no problem! What makes him so special?' I thought to myself.

Then I see that smug look on his face and damn did that tick me off! This time however I decided to keep my cool since I wasn't going to let Kaiba know that he was right... But I know that stone was hot when I touched it so why isn't he getting burned?! I questioned myself.

I was about to ask but, yet again decided not to act since my anger would probably get the best of me, especially since Kaiba was going to say something rude and call me a canine again.

3rd POV

Since the duel was officially ruined and every body knew who was going to win anyway, Yugi and his friends left a confused Kaiba standing alone at the arena he was dueling at waiting for his limo to pick him up, while holding the White stone in his hand contemplating whether to leave it where he found it or take it along with him.

With curiosity getting the better of him this time he took the stone with him.

(Time skip brought to you by Dialga the master of time!)

Kaiba walks in to his mansion carrying the stone in his arm so he wouldn't drop it. He was about to walk up the stairs to go to his bedroom when... "Big brother! Your home!!!!"

His little brother Mokuba came running down the stairs with a huge smile on his face and hugged his older brother nearly making him drop the stone he was holding.

With a small smile on his face Kaiba greeted Mokuba with a hello and ruffled his hair a bit, that's when Mokuba noticed the White stone his brother was holding and started to wonder why he would even bring home a stone even though he knew better then question his brothers actions.

A/N: I hope you enjoyed reading chapter 3 as much as I enjoyed making it! I you have any comments please post them I would love to see what every body thinks of my story so far!😊 so that's it for now Blaze the Reshiram out.