Chapter 23: The battle between Dragons begins part 2

Previously:

A loud rumbling it's her disrupting party once more and if everyone in the building quiet it down to see what was happening; Volt comes bursting through the hotel bar in his Dragon form crashing the party.

"Volt?! What is he doing here?!!" Mokuba asked hiding behind Blaze and Seto.

"Volt is here to settle things with me, things that are about to get ugly." Blaze replied calmly glaring in Volt's Crimson Red eyes with pure anger and hatred knowing that this is where trouble starts in the battle between Dragons begins.

3rd POV:

Taking a couple of steps into the hotel causing the guests closest to him as well as Mai and Téa to run away in fear, Volt changes into his human form and makes his way towards Blaze. However he stopped in his tracks when Seto, Yugi, Joey and Tristan run in between him and Blaze with their arms outstretched.

"That is far enough!" Tristan was the first to say.

"We will not allow you to take one step closer." Yugi then says next.

"Stay away from my girlfriend Volt, or else." Seto says with a glare.

Meanwhile behind them Blaze stands there with the same look she had been giving Volt since he got here, and Mokuba with the same glare trying to keep his fear from showing through as he hides behind Blaze, said Dragon woman's arm extended out behind her for him in a protective and comforting manner.

"Hmhmhmhmm HAHAHA! I remember the four of you, especially you." Volt laughs reminiscing of the time he met Seto, Yugi and the other two, pointing to Seto in particular.

"Yeah we rememba too, not dat we want to howeva..." Joey said shooting daggers at the Evil Dragon.

" I don't blame you, I wouldn't want to remember someone who attacked me the way I did either." Volt says, Red electricity beginning to crackle in a taunting way.

"Then why release your electricity? Are you really going to attack us again?" Tristan asked him trying to keep a straight face.

"If he does try anyding, I'll take him on! I'm not afraid to fight em!" Joey declared, getting into a fighting stance about ready to step forward in case Volt were to try and do anything.

Volt's expression then turned semi-passive as the electricity that had formed around him vanishes in small sparks of Red.

" I have no quarrel with any of you humans. Aside from that however, you would not be able to take me in a fight no matter how confident you feel." Volt tells Joey, A mocking smile already reappearing on the Black Dragon male's face.

"What?! What do ya mean by dat?!" Joey asked not considering the fact that Volt can and will use his electric powers when fighting.

"Joey! Don't you remember about his power of electricity? He wouldn't not use it against you, even if you are a human!" Yugi shouted to his friend and Joey facepalmed now feeling embarrassed with himself.

"At least one of you is smart enough not to challenge me..." Volt trailed off and points his glance back towards Seto once again causing the C.E.O to grit his teeth in anger of being reminded of what happened before Blaze had awoken from her Light stone form.

"Wait there are others who tried to fight you?!?" Yugi questioned Volt shocked that anyone would dare try to fight the evil Red eyed Jet Black Dragon.

"Not others, just a single human foolish enough to have thought he could fight against me to protect himself and the Silver Millennium Dragon Crystal all by his lonesome. Only to have been protected by that White furred, Blue eyed wretch." Volt says glancing up at Blaze with a displeased expression.