Caught

I walked out the visitation room, livid. I was right all along from that poem that Wyatt told me. "Metal head" and "Bright like a rainbow" she's trying to be a "lover" with Bruno? Veronica Lapierre had it coming. I could rip her insides out with the anger I had in me. "Genevieve, what's wrong?" Bruno limped behind me. "I have some business to handle. I'm taking you home, so you can rest your ankle." I said. "Genevieve!" I continued to walk. "GENEVIEVE, STOP!" I stopped. Bruno continued to limp and appeared out of breath. "Yeah, I may be injured, but I'm not helpless. I promised you, I will stay with you, no matter what. Don't shut me out!" He raised his voice at me. I turned around with tears in my eyes. "What did he say to you?" I wiped my eyes, and he asked again. "GENEVIEVE! What did he tell you?" "I know who killed my sister!" I said. "Who?" "Veronica! Veronica fucking Lapierre murdered my sister!"
____________________________________

We went up to the headquarters and everyone was staring at me. I looked a mess, but I really did not care. "Genevieve, are you okay? What happened to you?" Justin approached me. "Where is she?" I whispered. I looked around and found her. I walked a fast pace and I heard Bruno yell, "Eve, don't!" I went to Veronica I kicked her behind the knee, taking her down. "What the hell?" She yelled. On her knees, she looked back at me with big eyes. I balled my fist and drew it across her jaw. "You killed my sister, bitch! You tried to take my man, you whore!" Bruno ran over to me, knowing it was painful. "Genevieve, get off of her!" "No, she's trying to ruin everything I've worked hard for!" Justin then intervened, pulling Veronica away from me, before I caused more damage. "You're fired! You're over bitch!" Bruno finally pulled me off of Veronica and everyone just watched. "SHE'S A MURDERER! SHE KILLED GENESIS!" I screamed.

I sat outside the office, just sitting there. Bruno wouldn't let me leave until I calmed down. "Genevieve, what the fuck was that about?" Justin came out. I stood up and said, "That bitch killed my sister! You're lucky I didn't kill her myself!" I said. "How do you know she killed her? What evidence do you possibly have?" "I talked to Wyatt." "You'd really go and believe a felon? A man that actually murdered someone? You must have lost your mind. I mean, look at you!" "Watch it, man, that's my girl you're talking to." Bruno intervened. "And to think you'd have my back." I said. "I have your back all the time, but that doesn't mean I won't call you out when you're in the wrong! I'd want you to do the same if it were me." I didn't say a word to him. "You've been studying Veronica more than the person that may have actually murdered your sister. And the real killer may be trotting along, hoping you'd frame someone else. You know what, you just stay home, until we get shit figured out." I said. "You can't make me do shit, Justin." "I can actually take my job back if I take it to the board with the shit you just pulled and guess what, you won't have a job! Take your pick." "I'll be back on Wednesday, and I don't want her ass here." I turned towards Bruno and said, "Let's go." I gave Justin a side eye, and left. "Genevieve!" Justin called "What?!" He appeared sentimental. "What happened to you?" "Someone tried to kill us last night. Is that what you wanted to hear? Or am I over reacting to that too?" I continued to walk away.