Uncomfortable

Brunos P.O.V.

It was almost one in the afternoon, and I had to get ready to head to the studio. I had this rhythm in my head and I have it recorded on my phone, but now, I need to put it on a bigger pedestal. I made sure this morning, Genevieve was feeling okay, physically and mentally. I felt bad for her, and it made my heart ache for her.

"Fuck, where are my keys?" I asked myself. I nearly tore up the furniture, throwing papers, moving around everything, just to find one small object. My frustration exceeded rapidly, and I was definitely losing my patience. And just when nothing else could possibly annoy me, the doorbell rang. "Ugh!" I grunted. "Coming!" I paced around the room for a few seconds and threw my hands in the air, "Fuck it!"

I walked to the door, dabbing the sweat from my brows and forehead before answering the door. And just when I swung the door opened, it was "trouble", according to Eve. "Veronica....what a surprise." "Hello Bruno." She said with a smile and flipped her hair behind her shoulders. "Is Genevieve home?" "No, she's at work." "Oh dear, I thought she'd be here." "Well if you're looking for her, this is not the place right now." "What a pity. Are you two no longer together?" I was amused by her high sense of curiosity. "We are close and stronger than ever. Now, if there's nothing else, I have to get going." I was about to close the door, until she shouted, "Wait!"  "What?" "Why did she attack me?" I sighed. "Honestly...she thinks you killed her sister."

Her blue eyes glistened as her tears built. "She wha-" "Yeah. She claims to have proof, but it's not valid information. Unless you have some information, that could persuade her otherwise." I knew I shouldn't engage in this FBI business, but if it's anything, I felt maybe, Eve would appreciate the effort. She rubbed her arm, appearing frightened. "But whatever you have to say, let Eve know, because you're not supposed to be here." She grabbed my hand and I was utterly shocked. "Bruno, please. I'm scared and I know I shouldn't be." I scrunched my face and pulled my hand back. "Scared about what?" She looked behind her and dug in her pocket and handed me a piece of paper. "Give this to her, when you see her. Please."
____________________________________

"Hey babe, I'm home!" Genevieve called. I walked out from my music room and greeted her with a kiss. "How was your day?" I asked her. "Actually it wasn't that bad." She put her bag down and headed towards the kitchen. "How was yours?" She asked me. "Interesting, but I have something to tell you, and I don't want you to be mad at me." "What's going on?" She quickly grew a scowl and put her hands on her hips. "Veronica came by." She balled her fist and she was ready to attack. "...but, she gave me some information that she thought was valuable to you." I went into my pocket and handed her the piece of paper. "What is this?" She asked. "I don't know. I haven't read it." I replied.

She looked at me with confusion in her eyes. She unfolded the paper and read it aloud.

Suite of the Masters
Under the pipes
In the box, black and white stripes
Find the code
Unlock the toad

"The fuck is this supposed to mean?" I asked. "I don't know, but she made it seem quite valuable." Genevieve crumpled up the paper and threw it away. "Anything that comes from her is bullshit, but I'm glad you got her out of here. I appreciate it." She kissed me on the lips and giggled. "Oh, I also stopped at the real estate agency to get some paper work." "For what?" I asked. "Well, if we're going to have a baby, I want us all to be under one roof. So I'm getting information to sell my home." I couldn't have been more happier, besides, she practically lives here, so it'd be better to move my babies here with me. "I'm happy you've finally decided to sell your home. I'm ready to start our future together." I stood behind her with my hands on her waist.

"Oh, one more thing." Eve said. "This Friday, Damian is throwing a surprise party for Justin. He called me today. Do you want to come with me?" "Baby, you don't even have to ask! We gotta party as hard as we can before the baby gets here."