Chapter |3|

Your point of view:

I was sitting at one of the tables at school waiting for either Lydia or Shanna to come and sit by me but they hadn't and I was surprised by who actually did.

"Hey Y/N." Dinah said giving me the cutest smile, no wonder why Lydia likes Dinah she's so cute! In like a friendly way.. I don't like her.

"Oh hey Dinah, how have you been?" I asked and another girl had sat down next to me, Camila. I don't like Camila she's as rude as Lauren.

I hope they're the last people that are joining my table.

"I've actually been pretty good to be honest, your friend Lydia is funny." She smiled and I looked at her with curious eyes, I was going to ask something but Camila spoke up.

"You're pretty, Y/N." Camila said looking over me.

That was random? "Thanks?"

Camila just giggled and the girl I was hoping on avoiding today then sat down at my table, her dark brown hair falling over her shoulders and I feel her eyes on me.

"Hey."  She said to me and I looked at her and over her outfit then looked away, today she's actually dressed not like she's the hottest girl in the world. She's actually dressed like a normal girl, A black T-shirt, and light blue skinny jeans, she looks kind of cute.

Oh my god.. Y/N stop.

Dinah, and Camila both exchanged and confused look when I didn't respond to Lauren. I pushed my breakfast towards the two girls knowing they probably would like the sand which from breakfast.

"You guys can have it." Putting my backpack on my right shoulder, I stood up and walked away from them and Lauren fidgeted with her fingers and picked up the coffee that she had gotten from Starbucks and followed me.

I'm walking down the empty hallway with only at least 3 people around and I felt a hand grab mine causing me to turn around and look at the person in confusion.

Sighing I say, "What do you want Lauren?"

Lauren looked down at the coffee in her hands then looked up at me and then to the right nervous, her mouth opened as if she was going to say something but she didn't.

One day of working together and she gets nervous around me all of a sudden? She's my bully I should be nervous around her.

"I um, bought you a new coffee to make up for yesterday." She said softly and handed me the cold coffee with Carmel on top and I looked at her with raised eyebrows.