Chapter |14|

School has got me dead asf -Ness

Your point of view:

I guess Lauren is feeling better and is basically almost over with her cold because she has taken prescription medicine from her doctor, she honestly seems like she is better in terms of not throwing up anymore, coughing, and being congested which is really good.

Lauren and I were going to tell Ally and Camila about us being together because we told the other two... but I kind of am worried about telling Cabello; I don't know how she would react to the new information knowing she gets jealous when I'm around Lauren. I'm just assuming that she hates me because I am closer to Lauren than she had been, but I don't want to get my head torn off by Cabello so I left it up to my girlfriend to tell her about us.

"Hey honey, I need to talk with you..." My mom said to me sounding nervous as I walked into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle and stopping momentarily to face the older woman with blonde hair. "It won't take very long."

"Maybe later mom, I have to get to school earlier. I'm behind in my classes and I am trying to catch up... I just don't have the time." Giving her a apologetic smile before putting my bag over my shoulder, kissing my moms cheek saying 'Love you!' before walking out of the front door and heading to my car.

***

I am eating my breakfast sandwich while working on a math problem which I do not really under stand, that's what frustrates me... our math teacher doesn't explain what we are supposed to do well! Which honestly makes me even more confused on how people actually know how to do this shit while I'm over here confused as hell!

I'm brought out of my thoughts when I heard a loud conversation going on behind me, when I turned around I saw a familiar small angry Cuban girl and right across from her is the older green eyed girl I just happen to be dating trying to calm the girl down.

"You're kidding me right?!" She repeated herself from just a second ago, Lauren then pulled Camila by her hand out into the hallway so not everyone can hear her.

What the hell was that about?   I  closed my notebook sliding it into my backpack before grabbing my sandwich and walking out into the hallway to go see what was going on with the two girls.

Maybe Lauren finally told Camila about us... shit.

Walking out into the hallway I saw Camila clenching her fist while Lauren was talking to her calmly, I should go and talk to them.

"Hi precious, Mila." I said smiling at the two only to get emotionless glares from the two.

"I can't believe you would do that to me." Camila said low shaking her head in disappointment.

"What happened?"

"Lauren switched science partners and now I have to work with Polly the stinky kid in our class... and he picks his nose!" She exclaimed in disgust her arms above her head then slapped down against her thighs in frustration.

I thought it was because Lauren told Camila about us... she can't keep putting this off, I'm tired of Camila flirting with my girl!

"Oh.." I said softly a frown played on my lips not being unnoticed by the green eyed girl looking over me but I pretend not to notice as her hand grazed mine on purpose, I pulled my hand away from hers crossing my arms.

"You are being over dramatic Cams, he does not pick his nose you just made that shit up."

"He probably does in his free time! Just tell me why you switched!"

"Because I can't focus with you flirting with me all the damn time!" Lauren defended and my breath hitched in my throat by the words that had just left her mouth, this is why she should have told Camila about us.

"I can't help it, you're beautiful!" Camila said and I saw Laurens cheeks turn pink a little bit, I just rolled my eyes.

"Why the fuck is everyone yelling over here?" Dinah said now standing beside me only for her to get hit in the arm by Ally who gave her a look that said, 'Stop with the cussing we're at school.' which only made Dinah roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Where did you come from?" I turned my attention to the three girls that just walked up out of no where.

"We just got here."

"Oh okay.." I shifted feet awkwardly getting a confused glance from Dinah.

"Holy shit guys!" Normani said looking down at her phone reading something on her screen that seemed to be really important, not caring that there is currently something going on between Lauren and Camila.

Everyone looked at Normani with a confused expression and Ally looked over her shoulder reading what was on her screen and soon she covered her mouth in shock. "What is it?" Dinah took Mani's phone out of her hands reading it as well.

"Holy shit!" Dinah screamed and everyone in the hallway had looked at her confused.

"For god sakes what is it?!" I said annoyed.

"Our choir teacher Mr. Scott got us a meeting with his close friend Griff who just happens to have his own recording studio! Mr. Scott said that if he likes us he can try and get us hooked up to perform at little restaurants!" Dinah said her eyes beginning to get watery and my jaw went ajar along with Laurens and Camila's.

"Oh my god!" I said surprised, I have heard Dinah singing but never the other girls! This is great news!

"What the shit! This is great!" Lauren and Camila said excited and all the girls giggled their eyes beaming with happiness making my heart flutter, I love seeing my friends happy like this.

The girls began to talk about what song they wanted to sing for Griff and I tried to get into the conversation as well but they had ignored by comments, that's okay though... it wasn't my area to speak anyway I just wanted to show some support. So because they had been too busy talking, I just walked away going to first period; them not noticing at all... of course.

***

All day Lauren and the girls have been talking about the whole recording studio thing and I honestly just want to talk to my girlfriend, I miss her and she hasn't talked to me once not even in math she  completely did her homework on her own, she usually helps me.

I sighed going to my car because the school day was over, when I walked out the school doors I saw Lauren getting in her car and driving out of the school parking lot.

A frown made it's way to my lips as I reached my car getting inside, once my car was on I drove out of the parking lot heading towards my house.

I know my mom wanted to talk to me but honestly I do not think I am in the mood right now, I have had a weird day and I don't exactly want to have to hear what news she has to say to me because I know by the way she had said she needed to talk to me this morning it was serious and I am sick and tired of serious shit right now.

I'm just going to take a nap when I get home. That's all that is on my to do list at the moment.