Chapter |25|

Your point of view:

*One week later*

I groaned sitting up in my chair at school, it's my last period of the day and I say it's been the longest day of my life! I fucking hate Monday's.

The girls have been gone on a little road trip since last Thursday because they're performing now... not all the time but enough to get their song played on the radio. I was wondering how they were going to get their school work done and do this whole performing thing at the same time but I guess they ask for the assignments before they leave and do it while they are gone?

Lauren still hasn't talked to me and I miss her so much... I just wish she would believe me when I tell her the truth. I've basically given up on trying to explain to her and Dinah has too, the only time I can talk to the girls is in group chat or if Dinah messages me privately.

My phone buzzed on my table and I grabbed it seeing who texted me and it's Dinah.

Dinah😊💕

THE GIRLS ARE BACK IN TOWN GIRLS ARE BACK IN TOWN POW POW WOOOOOW
[2:15 pm]

You're back?!
[2:15 pm]

Damn right bubba we are back in town, actually we came back four hours ago but like my phone was dead so...
[2:17 pm]

So where are you right now?
[2:20 pm]

Watching some kid build a ninja star thingy out of paper in 6th period... I'm shook
[2:21 pm]

Meet me after class at my locker
[2:24 pm]

***

The bell soon rang at 2:30 telling all students that the school day is officially over, I packed my notebook in my backpack and headed straight towards my locker.

"Dinah!" I said running up to her and hugging her, "I missed you, do you know what it's like not being around your best friend for a whole week?!"

"Technically... it was only a few days but yes." The blonde Polynesian laughing while hugging me back. "The girls and I wanted to know if you could come over to Ally's house?"

"Right now?"

Dinah nodded her head before saying, "She's making Mac and Cheese and all that good stuff!"

"I'm so in!" I exclaimed in excitement, "Did they come to school as well?"

"Yeah actually, we had to but we all are going in my car if you wanna come?"

"I drove my car here, I'll just meet you at Ally's yeah?"

"Yeah see you there." We fist bumped before heading out to our cars and once I got to mine I drove out of the school parking lot and made my way to Ally's house, Ally only lived a good 15 minutes away from the school.

I soon arrived at Ally's house and when I got out of the car the other girls were headed inside, I ran to the door and when I did I opened it and announced my presence. "I am here!! The fucking party can sta-"

"Yes!! Look who it is!!" Dinah screamed picking me up and putting me on her shoulders making all the girls laugh even Camila.

Honestly though why can't we all just get along? The bitch just keeps on going with the grudges and shit, she should move on...

"Y/n!" Normani and Ally screamed running towards Dinah, Ally tackling Dinah by launching forwards making us both fall back on the carpet making a loud thud, Dinah and I both looked at each other then at Ally, then back at each other again before bursting out in laughter.

"How?!" Dinah said in between laughs, "Did you tackle me and Y/n?"

I tried catching my breath before laughing again, "Did you see how her legs went out when she tackled?" I wiped my tears only for more to roll down my cheeks by how hard I'm laughing.

"Oh my god it hurts." Dinah laughed holding her stomach while laying on her back right next to me.

Normani laughed before saying, "Guys it's not that funny."

"You saw her legs man, you saw them." I fell back and laughed again with Dinah.

"Okay come on guys, I got food to prepare." Ally said walking past the brunette I didn't know was going to be coming to this whole thing.

The brunette with green eyes and I make eye contact for a second before I looked away, standing up then helping Dinah up. "Lauren's here by the way..." Dinah whispered into my ear and I rolled my eyes.

"You couldn't have told me that at school before I came?"

Shrugging she said, "You wouldn't have came."

"I'll be in the kitchen." Dinah said and the rest of the girls went into the kitchen except for Lauren and I.

The tension between us was strong and you can here the girls asking questions on what stuff Ally uses to make Mac and Cheese.

"Hey.." Lauren said softly making her way towards me.

God I missed her voice so much.

I glanced up at her before looking back down at my feet, I know I should talk to her but I'm scared to..

"How are you?" She asked sitting down next to me on the couch.

I made eye contact with her before finally speaking up. "I'm ok."

"Can you stop doing that please?" Her eyes searching for something in my own, why is she looking at me like that?

"What am I doing?"

"Either ignoring me and/or answering with two words."

"Well I'm sorry, I'm not the one who has been ignoring her girlfriend for almost a week now, it'll be a week tomorrow Lauren."

"I know you're upset but I am too.. just not as much as I was before." She sighed running a hand through her hair before speaking again, "Can we please go outside and talk?.."

"Fine." Is all I said before walking out the front door and sitting on the swing on Ally's front porch Lauren following in pursuit.