Chapter |23|

Your point of view:

Lauren and I spent a few hours just watching movies and talking, Camila is on her way to my house right now and honestly I wish I didn't give her my address the bitch is crazy I'll tell you that.

There was a knock on the door and I looked at Lauren who gave me a soft smile before I went to answer the door, Camila was standing there and her brown eyes met mine.

"Hey ready?" Camila asked me and I nodded my head and gestures for Lauren to come over which she did, "Lauren are you hanging out with us tonight?"

Lauren shook her head no, "I'm going home, so I'll see you guys a little bit later.  Call me when you get home baby."  She connected her lips with mine and Camila's breath intake didn't go unnoticed by me.

"I will." I said watching Lauren walk to her car and once she got in it I looked back at Camila who then clapped her hands together.

"So! I made us plans come on." Camila said a smile on her lips as she ran and hopped into her car, I followed her and got in passenger.

I looked at her kind of worried before speaking up,"Where are we going exactly?"

Pulling out of the driveway she said, "You'll see."

"What plans did you make?..."

"You ask too many questions chill Y/n."

I huffed before becoming silent, after a few minutes of driving we pulled up to a house that had music playing really loud and a few people making out on the front porch as lights were flashing inside the house.

A party? This was the plans she made?

"You made plans for us to go to some shitty ass party?" I said unimpressed by her actions, I knew she wasn't actually going to try and take me somewhere we can just simply hang out and try and be friends.. of course we're at a party.

"It's not some shitty ass party! It's Victor Garcia's party! The captain-" Camila began but I quickly cut her off.

"-Camila Lauren and I don't do parties... I can't be here."

Groaning she placed her hands on my shoulders. "Just because Lauren doesn't do parties doesn't mean you don't have to either.. come on live a little!" Is the last thing she said before dragging me into the house that blasted with music.

What are you planning Cabello?

I was brought out of my thoughts when the smaller yet older brunette handing me a dark blue plastic cup with some liquid in it, "Bet I can drink this faster than you." A smirk played on her face as she challenged me.

What's a little fun gonna do? I'm sure Lauren would understand.

"You're so on! Ready?" I asked smiling holding the cup close to my lips, Camila nodded her head yes and once someone said 'Go!' We both downed the liquid in the cup, the liquid burning my throat making me hiss a little.

"What was that?" I asked.

"Vodka, it only burns the first few times." Taking my cup and filling both hers and mine with normal beer this time. Cool Light beer to be exact.

When I got my cup back I tasted a sip of the beer before downing it all, "Well damn bitch!" A guy said looking over me sexually and I just scoffed pushing him away from me.

"You feelin' tipsy yet?" Camila asked and I furrowed my eyebrows looking at her, "I'll take that as a no, here drink mine." Handing me her drink.

"Camila I can't.."

"Just do it, it'll be fine." She reassured me and I hesitantly drank the beer in her cup before hiccuping.

"Wanna dance?" A guy asked me and I said sure before heading to the living room of the house where the music was being played louder.

Dancing with this guy was fun I have to admit, we were seeing if I could keep up with his dance moves which I could... until the alcohol finally began to have effect on me, my energy level skyrocketed and everything around me seemed to be way more interesting then it was before.

Everything is fuzzy, maybe it's just my eyes. Rubbing my eyes I felt a hand pull me away from the dance floor and I looked towards the person who had pulled on me, "What?"

"Come outside I think you should try this." The brunette who dragged me here to this party said holding up what seemed to be a cigarette but different looking.

"Hi- oh..okay." I stumbled my way outside on the front porch where people were smoking.

"Put this slightly in your mouth." Camila said handing me the brown blunt, I sat down because I couldn't stand straight.

"No. Lauren... wouldn't like it." I shook my head trying to sober up but Camila grew frustrated with me always talking about how Lauren wouldn't like what I'm doing.

"For fucks sakes! You are your own person Y/n Smoke the blunt!" She raised her voice making me jump.

God damnit.. I'm gonna regret this later. I took the blunt from her hand and put it up against my lips and she then lit it up, breathing in the smoke and instantly pulling it away coughing as the smoke burnt through my lungs along with my throat.

"I can't." I said sounding like I'm holding my breath but I'm not, "It burns."

"It's only like that the first few inhales, do it again Y/n." Camila pushed me further.

"Lauren doesn't like people who smoke weed... she'd break up with me." A smirk made its way onto her lips yet again.

"Again."

I did what I did before, breathing in the smoke this time the smoke not burning my throat as much as before and I began to feel more relaxed the more I smoked, I hope Lauren doesn't find out about this...

I guess I'll just try and enjoy it.