Chapter |10|

Lauren's point of view continued:

It's been about 3 hours or so since I left Y/n's house and the girls keep calling/texting me asking me if I am okay and where I am, if they worried so much they could have just went to my house and saw that I have been here the entire time. I'm glad they didn't come over though, I know the girls, once they know somethings wrong they don't leave you alone until you are in a better mood which can get really annoying if you ask me.

There was a knock on the front door that brought me out of my thoughts. I honestly didn't want to get up off of this seat and answer it so I just let my mom go answer the door.

I am so lazy oh my god...

"I gave birth to a lazy child." My mom said walking past me in the kitchen and opened the front door only to reveal the girl I do not want to see right now, Y/n.

Honestly, do people not know what it means to have space?

"Hi Y/n!" My mom greeted her with a smile pulling her in for a hug.

My mom is actually very fond of Y/n which is strange because she knew I bullied her and I told my mom how horrible she was at the time and I think she began to believe she was this horrible person I made her out to be, but at least she likes Y/n now.

Y/n chuckled. "Hi Mrs. Jauregui, is Lauren around?" My mom turned her head to look at me in the kitchen, I shook my head 'no.'

"Yes she is actually," My jaw dropped at what my mom had just said, I thought she would have had my ba- "But she is in the shower right now and then we are going to go out to see a movie. Maybe you could come by another time?" She gave Y/n a apologetic smile.

Oh shit! She has my back! And here I was thinkin' she was going to give me up to her just like that... wait we're going out to see a movie?

"That's okay." Y/n frowned for a second before smiling again, "Thanks for letting me know Mrs. Jauregui, have a good evening and would you please tell your daughter to text me?"

"Of course honey, you take care now." Was the last thing my mom said before shutting the door and making her way back to the kitchen to finish cooking chicken enchilada casserole, a smile on her face.

"That girl... she is the sweetest girl I have ever met." She said cutting up more tortillas into little rectangles and spreading them across the glass dish in front of her on the counter. "I just don't know why you are avoiding her."

"I'm not avoiding her mom.."

"Mija, I am your mother and it is obvious you are lying to me." She turned around to face me, a frown being placed on my lips by the thought of why I am avoiding Y/n.

"Okay okay, I lied. I am avoiding Y/n." Confessing the truth.

"Tell me why?" My mom asked politely walking around the island table and sitting next to me in a chair facing towards me so she can look at me when I tell her why.

I sighed before speaking, "I thought she invited me over to her house today so that we could spend time together, just her and I not my friends."

"What is going on with you? You are jealous or upset because Y/n is spending more time with the girls and not you?" I just nodded my head.

"For a while now, she has only been spending time with other people and never just me. I am not controlling or anything, I just sometimes would like to be with her alone..."

"And have you told her that?"

"Yeah." I said running a hand through my straightened hair stressed, this would all be better if I hadn't fallen for her in the first place... it'd save me feelings and jealousy.

"I still think you should talk to her."She pushed my phone towards me then placing her hand on my shoulder squeezing it before she went back to preparing dinner.

"So we're going to see a movie?"

My mom chuckled shaking her head 'no.' "It was a lie, you needed a reason to not be able to see her." She explained and I just nodded in understanding.

I sighed opening up my phone and going to Y/n's chat messaging her.

Y/n💕

My mom said you wanted me to text you🙄

Y/n💕: Can we talk??

I don't really wanna talk to you or any of the girls besides Mani and Ally

Y/n💕: Lauren come on... I wanna talk about earlier 😕

You wanna talk...are the girls gonna be there too? Hm and what are we gonna converse about? The part where you were being a jerk to me or the part where you invited the other girls without telling me?

Y/n💕: Stop being mean babe, I miss you😔

You never have time for me Y/n... I miss you and our late night talks and cuddles, I miss the kisses I just miss you

Y/n💕: Then let me come by later tonight❤️

No🙄

Y/n💕: Ren come on😩

Nope srry

Y/n💕: [sent picture of Y/n pouting]

Ugh fine! Only because you're like really cute and because I miss you 😒

Y/n💕: Yay!! What time

Like 9 if my mom goes to bed then

Y/n💕: Okii give me kiss 😘

Mm no☺️

Y/n💕: Come on baby give me kissss 😘😘

😘🙄

Y/n💕: Yayayay ☺️ you see you can't resist meh

I hate you😂

Y/n💕: Sure you do Lo.. now go see that movie already so I can come over!
---

I swear this girl has me wrapped right around her finger.. I guess I'll be waiting here until 9 sense we aren't actually going to see a movie though I wish we were.