Chapter |11|

A/n: did not proofread I also don't know if this made any sense so😂
Lauren's point of view continued:

It is a quarter after 9 and Y/n was supposed to be here at 9 and I haven't heard from her since she said to hurry up and go see my movie which was a few hours ago.

Y/n💕

Are you okay?? I'm starting to get worried I haven't heard from you since 6 and you're running late...

No response.

Baby??🙁

No response.

Y/n I'm really worried.. text me, call me, anything.

No response.
---

I am standing in my room pacing back and forth wondering where Y/n is and why she is running now 40 minutes late.

"Hey." The familiar soft voice said from my doorway causing me to stop moving and turn my head toward my door only to see her standing there, perfectly fine.

I sighed in relief seeing that she was okay but I felt a little bit angry because she had her phone in her hand, she had her phone but couldn't text me back?!

"Oh my god." I walked up to Y/n pulling her into me and I close my eyes hugging her. "I thought something happened to you."

"What why?"

"You're ten minutes to ten! It's almost been an hour and I've been worried sick because you weren't texting me back when I texted you!" I exclaimed a little overwhelmed.

Y/n looked down at her phone and her eyes widened when she saw my messages. "I didn't even see your messages!"

"Wow." I shook my head in disappointment looking down at my feet.

"My phones on do not disturb... baby I didn't see your messages you know that my phone goes to don't disturb after 9." Sliding her phone into her pocket she made her way closer to me her hand holding mine.

I love it when she calls me baby, it makes me feel warm and butterfly's in my stomach go crazy.

"I'm sorry I scared you if I did." She rested her head on mine making me sigh, I'm so stressed.

"Lauren what's wrong?"

"I just am stressed and when you didn't answer I began to freak out..."

"Aww baby." Y/n said pulling me into a hug rubbing my back, I wrapped my arms around her. "I'm okay."

"You need to take your phone off of don't disturb, I swear I'll go crazy every ti-" I am stopped from rambling by her soft sweet lips smashing against mine, god did I miss the taste of her lips.. it has only been two weeks since I kissed them.

"What was that for?" A smile on my face as Y/n blushes.

"To stop you from talking," she glanced down at my lips, I cleared my throat.

I begin by saying, "What made you so late though?" Sitting down on my bed.

"Dinah came over." Fucking DJ. "Before you jump to conclusions, she came over to tell me some good news about her and Lydia."

I almost forgot about her honestly, "What's the news?"

"Well, they're kind of together but the thing is Lydia is staying in Arizona for a while.." she frowned and I felt bad yet happy at the same time, Lydia is Y/n's friend I know it will suck for her not to be around but at least her and Dinah are like a thing now so she will back off my girl.

"Why does she have to stay in Arizona for a while?"

"Her brother is struggling to pay for his house because his girlfriend had left so her and her dad decided to go and stay there for a while and help him out, she's gonna do online school for a while then come back."

I nodded my head understanding and looked over Y/n's features, I wish we could label ourselves. I don't care if it stays between her and I, I just want to know that she's mine.

"You okay?" She smiled softly running her right hand through my hair.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked looking into her [Y/E/C] eyes.

"We don't have to tell anyone, it can stay between the two of us if you want to, I just don't like other people gawking at you knowing I am not yours and you are not mine."

"Awe Ren!"She said rubbing my cheek with her thumb, "I'll be you're girlfriend. We can tell the group too if you want because it's seems to be a problem not telling them."

"Really?"

"Yes really, plus you're jealous of Dinah." I shrugged my shoulders and pulled Y/n down on my bed her now in my lap.

"How was the movie?"

"About that..." I laughed nervously. "Mom lied for me, we didn't actually go see a movie, I was sitting in my room the whole time."

Y/n hit me in the arm making me laugh, "Why the hell would you ask your mom to lie to me?!"

"Well, I was annoyed with your bitch ass." Smiling at her when she rolled her eyes.

"You like this 'bitch ass.'" Copying me making me laugh, "Do you have any good food? I'm kinda hungry moms out of town and I'm needing home made meals."

"My mom just made dinner we still have left overs Christ and Taylor didn't eat as much as they usually do because someone bought them pizza."

"Can I please have some I'm kinda hungry?"

"Of course." I said getting up off of my bed And opening my bedroom door for Y/n to walk out first.

"Woah! Sorry." Chris said after bumping into Y/n when he realized who it was his face lit with excitement, oh my god not again.

Every time he sees Y/n he wants to play video games with her because she's into that stuff, he takes her away from me for like three hours. Once you get them into a game it's impossible to get them to stop, they get glued to the Tv screen and it makes me wonder how they even do that.

"Don't Chris... it's my turn with her. Last time you took her away from me the whole day!"

"I'm sorry! But she keeps kicking my ass on 1v1 in warfare!"

"Just face it buddy, you won't beat me anytime soon." Y/n patted my brothers shoulder making his jaw drop, I laughed watching Y/n walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

"She's right." Is the last thing I said before following after Y/n.