Chapter |19|

Lauren's point of view:

"I think I'm in love with you."  I said moving closer to Y/n so close I can feel her breathing softly, my body inches away from hers. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath before her glossy Y/e/c  eyes met my green ones.

What I feel is true, I want to be the one to make Y/n happy... what I did was wrong but you have you believe me; it was in the moment! The kiss between Camila and I  meant nothing to me, if I could I would go back in time and stop myself from doing such a stupid thing!

"I want to be the one who makes you smile, even when you are in a bad mood like now..." I wiped the small tear off of Y/n's cheek and rested my hand on her cheek. "I didn't mean to hurt you, this hurts me too."

She sniffed her nose, wiping the tears off her cheeks with the back of her hand. "You make me want to be a better person... if you don't believe me let me make you believe me. Every time I see you the butterflies in my stomach seem to rise because I get nervous around you, in math I do my homework fast so I can admire your beauty... you honestly deserve better than me." I stopped only to get a look from Y/n to continue and when I didn't she closed the space between us embracing me in a tight hug.

"When did you start falling for me?" She finally spoke making my heart swell a little.

She hasn't shut me out completely yet.

"This year, it was the little things you did that made me question my feelings towards you, whether they were friendly feelings or not. I had become attached to you, I'd do anything to make you laugh and smile.. I want to be with you because that feeling in my stomach gets bigger when you're touching me; like now. I like to hear your thoughts on a subject because honestly; every thing that goes on in that beautiful head of yours I want to hear." I heard her familiar giggle which made me smile.

"I don't like being jealous, and I don't get jealous but I did when Dinah flirted with you before we told them that we were a thing. I like to think of us like Simba and Nala in The Lion King." I ran my hand through her soft hair that was a little damp because it's sprinkling right now, placing a soft kiss on the side of her forehead I said, "Y/n...I've only been in love twice and this is my second time being in love, only this time...  I think I fell for the right girl."

"Lo stop."She giggled sniffing as she's hiding her face in my chest, I didn't mean to make her cry.

"Are you okay?" Scooting back so I can see her face which she looks happy surprisingly which only confused me more.

"I think I love you too... but I don't know because I've never been in love before." I was about to say something when we were interrupted.

"Gays." She paused to clear her throat, "I mean ladies." Dinah said the front door opening making me roll my eyes, always bad timing DJ.

"We're kind of in the middle of something.." I mumbled only for Dinah to shake her head no, "Dinah Jane you let me finish talking to Y/n or I will punch you."

I heard the girls laugh in the house and Dinah shrugged her shoulders taking Y/n and going inside leaving me out here in the cold, after a few seconds I went inside heading towards the living room to see Dinah cuddling with my girl on the couch which made me jealous honestly.

"Girl I wasn't done talking to my baby, you give her back." Pointing to the adorable smaller girl with a slightly pink nose from the cold, Y/n looked up at Dinah and then me and her eyes widened knowing she is now in danger zone.

"Ally, Mani help!" She screamed when I tried pulling her away from Dinah, Ally and Normani both stood up separating everyone from each other; Y/n looking at Dinah and I like we are beasts trying to feast on her.

I held my hands up in defense, "Hey don't look at me like that, I was just tryna finish talking to you."

"No shit? God damnit guys, what were you trying to do, rip me in two?" The girls laughed and I stood there looking over my beautiful angel.

I guess we could finish talking about it another time...

Y/n coughed into her sleeve before sitting on the other side of the couch and I joined her sitting close to her making a smile cross her tired face. Or now.

"Have you eaten?" She just shook her head no and I looked over her face slowly, I can tell she had cried a lot... because of me.

"I'm sorry precious, I know I hurt you." My lips pressed against her cheek soft before speaking again. "I told Camila right after we kissed that I was dating you and what I did was a mistake out of the moment." I explained honestly.

It seems like Y/n knew I was telling the truth because she looked into my eyes which made me melt, "I forgive you Ren, just please don't hurt me... I've been hurt a lot over the past years and I don't know if I can be hurt anymore..." her voice soft and innocent, Ally awed which made me giggle placing my left hand on Y/n's cheek before connecting my lips with hers. This kiss was slightly different, the way her lips felt against mine, how she kissed me, it was passionate and filled with love... I've never had a kiss like this but I need more of this.

"Ralph, wanna come with m- woah what the shit happened while I was using the restroom?!" Dinah gasped when she saw my lips pressed against my girlfriends, we both laughed before looking at Dinah with raised eyebrows.

"What is it? What you were wanting me to come do?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come with me to go get food and movies for a movie night we're having a movie night."

"Yay!" Ally, Y/n and Normani squealed in excitement which made my smile only grow.

"Yeah sure, baby wanna come?"

"No, I'm just gonna stay here."

"Okay, we'll be back." I said kissing her on the lips once more before walking out the door Dinah following.

"Listen." Dinah began stopping me from getting in passenger, "I know you and if you fuck this relationship up with Y/n I will punch you and make you regret it Lauren. You don't get to go back to the bully Y/n was afraid of okay? She deserves to be happy, she does."

I nodded my head agreeing with her, "I know Nena, trust me I won't hurt her I love her." I said softly now getting in the car.