Chapter |16|

|Did not proof read|

Your point of view:

All day at school Lauren has been talking about places that serve really nice food and the girls would react by saying 'Oh my god I wanna go! Guys let's go!' And I would just sit there and laugh.

Lauren is taking me out on a date tonight and I honestly have no clue where... I'm really nervous she won't even tell me what kind of clothes I should wear.

"Hey baby." A familiar feminine voice said from behind me kissing my cheek as I wrote in my math notebook.

"Hey..." I said softly biting the back of my pen in frustration, I still don't understand how I became 7 assignments behind in geometry like..really?

"What's wrong?" Her eyes scanned over my features as she sat down next to me in the library, I texted Lauren that I was going to be in the library after school and that's why she is here right now.

I threw my pencil down on the paper saying, "I don't remember the formula to this stuff and it's stressing me out."

"Do you want some help?" Her hand ran down my arm soft and slow before she interlocked her fingers with mine, god why'd she have to do that? She doesn't even know the effect she has on me.

"Please?" Running a hand through my hair tiredly.

"The formula," Lauren grabbed my pen and wrote on the side of my page. "It's y=mx+b you have to plug 3 in for the x I'm pretty sure that's all you were confused on."

My face went from confused to understanding, an 'o' shape being made with my lips. "I'm dumb thank you baby." I sighed kissing her cheek softly before closing my notebook.

"So are we still on for tonight?"

"Yeah, but you still haven't told me where we are going?"

"It's a surprise, I just hope you will like it." She said saying the last part in a whisper hoping I didn't hear it but I did.

"Whatever it is I'll like it, as long as I'm with you Lo." Lauren's smile widened making me smile, god this girl... I swear her smile is contagious.

"Can I drive you home?"

"Yeah." Is all I said before we headed out of the school.

**              **               **
My Princess💕

I'll be picking you up at 7 just like in the movies 😊
[6:03 pm]

Of course you will😂
[6:03 pm]

Have you gotten ready yet?
[6:04 pm]

Oh fuck! I should be getting ready!

Yeah...totally! Uh what are you wearing?
[6:07 pm]

Leggings, anddd like a grey and white long sleeved shirt.
[6:09 pm]

Okay thanks. See you at 7💕😘
[6:09 pm]

See you😘🌹
[6:10 pm]

---

I was getting dressed in a grey long sleeved t shirt after I did my make up when I got a call from Lauren.

"What's up?"

"I'm upset..." she whined and I can hear the frown on her face, "Our plans might have to be different.."