Chapter |13|

Your point of view:

"My mom said that I shouldn't have you over because I'm sick." Lauren said sounding very congested, grumpy, and tired.

I went home later in the night on Monday and my mom wasn't very happy about my disappearance lately while she's actually not been traveling. It's Tuesday and I called Lauren to see if I could come over and take care of her but her mom clearly does not want me to get sick as well.

"But Lauren..." I whined on my end of the phone flopping down on my bed annoyed. "I want to take care of my girl."

"I know I know, but my mom does have a point Y/n."

"Don't even hit me with that 'My mom is right I shouldn't be around you until I am one hundred percent better.' Shit." Hearing her precious laugh made me smile.

This is why she is my girlfriend, she is precious in every single way... might as well call her that.

"I'm not! I was just saying, I don't want you to get sick."

"Which is what I just said, more dramatically..." the end was a whisper but Lauren heard it chuckling at my idiotic self. "But still keep up on why I wanna come over! I wanna watch Criminal Minds!"

"I thought you wanted to spend time with me? That is the reason you wanted to come over... isn't it? To take care of me and spend time with me?"

"Well I mean, I guess that too... but I just wanted to come over and watch Criminal Minds in your bed because it's honestly more comfortable than my own." I jokingly said making Lauren scoff on the other end of the line.

"I honestly could do better."

"Than what?" Furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Than you." She said jokingly and I pretended to be heart broken.

"Oh, ouch. You know you're right, go ahead go find someone better." Popping a piece of starburst in my mouth while being sarcastic with Lauren.

"Okay, let me go find some food cause that'd be the only thing better than you."

"Awe, that's sweet."

"I'm kidding, you're all I want." She coughed and sniffed her nose. "Can I FaceTime video?"

"Yeah hold on let me get my computer." I am getting up to get my computer when there is a knock on the front door.

"One sec princess."Shoving my phone into my pocket before jogging downstairs and opening the door to reveal Dinah and Normani with snacks and a box of pizza.

"Hey guys what's the occasion?"

"We want to have a girls movie night before school starts again, Ally and Camila couldn't make it.. and Lauren wasn't replying." Dinah said and Normani just nodded her head.

"She's on the phone with me." I said putting Lauren on speaker.

"Hey Lo?"

"The girls are over aren't they?"

"No it's just me and DJ." Mani said as I let them into the house.

"We've been texting you Laur, you haven't replied we wanted to know if you could come." Dinah said.

"I'm sick so I can't come over..." Lauren said sounding a bit upset.

I find it funny how I was the one that was getting bullied a few months ago by her, yet she's more sensitive than me. Maybe she's on her period or something.

"We're going over to your house we don't care if you're sick." Dinah said and hung up the phone and I looked at them confused.

"Her mom didn't want us coming over while she's sick."

"Who cares let's not leave her alone let's go." I nodded my head and followed the girls out of the house locking the front door before getting in the back seat of DJ's car.

About ten minutes passed and we finally got to her house and when Dinah knocked and Lauren opened the door tiredness evident in her eyes, she has bags under her eyes and is more pale than usual.

"Ba- Lo.." I said correcting myself causing the girls to look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Y/n..." Lauren walked into me hugging me.

"Guys what the fuck?" Mani says confused. "We wanted to hug her first."

"Sorry." I laughed and scooted away from Lauren so they can hug her.

"Come in guys, we can go to the living room upstairs... my mom and dad are watching a movie down here but be quiet because I don't want them to know you're here."

We all nodded our heads following the sick girl upstairs slowly and when we made it Dinah, Mani, and Lauren sat down on the couch.

Lauren and I made eye contact and I mouthed. 'We need to talk.'

"Hey girls, how about you pick a movie?" Lauren asked and the girls practically raced to the CD rack making me giggle.

"Come on, to my room." She whispered pulling me to her room, as soon as I shut the door to her room I pressed my lips against Lauren's soft plump ones.

"Woah.." She said as we pulled apart from each other. "I did not expect that."

"Lauren we should tell them."

"That we're dating? Are you sure?" Her hands were placed on my waist while my arms were wrapped around her neck.

"Yes we need to."

"Okay well let's go."

We both made our way out of her bedroom, while Lauren was walking in front of me I squeezed her ass making her look back at me biting her lip.

"Sorry not sorry." Whispering as she sat down wrapping her blanket over her legs, I sat down close to her.

"Hey guys?" I began causing the girls to look back at me, "I think we should be honest.. Lauren and I are dating."

That felt so good to get off of my chest, oh my god now we can be open with our relationship around the girls... now we have to tell Ally and Camila.

"Oh my god! I knew it!" Mani said making me roll my eyes.

"That's because I talked to you about it dumbass." Lauren said laughing and Dinah sat there shocked.

"My ship has sailed... now what do I do with my life?"

I laughed into Lauren, "Come on guys, did you pick a movie yet?"

"I've been into Spider-Man lately do you guys wanna watch Amazing Spider-Man?" Mani asked.

"Yes!" We all said in unison making Mani laugh before putting it on.

"We got pizza by the way." Dinah opened the pizza box on the coffee table and we all grabbed a slice of the pepperoni as the movie began to start.