Chapter|6|

A/N: I basically didn't try for the group chat texts so bear with me because I'm tired ASF.. also sorry for the short chapter.

Your point of view:

Lauren and I had been walking and talking for over an hour and we are now hanging out with the girls around the bonfire, there is a bunch of people around the fire but we don't exactly mind at least we have a spot to sit on the logs.

"Come on, just take one shot!" A girl said to Lauren and I turned my head looking at the two of them, Lauren close to the dirty blonde her hand on the girls waist.

"I drove here Vives, I can't take a shot! DUI." She laughed.

Who even is this chick?

"Hello? Y/n?" Dinah called bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I looked at her tired.

"You okay? You went away for a second?" Dinah pulled me closed to her so I could hear her over the talking along with the music.

"Yeah, Who is that with Lauren?"

"That's Lucy Vives.. she's not a really good influence so I suggest you stay away from her, I don't know why Lauren's with her when she's supposed to be with you." Dinah mumbled taking a sip of her soda.

"Yes!" The girl named Lucy yells seeing Lauren take a shot probably of tequila, really Lauren?

"You so are gonna owe me later." Lauren laughed taking another and Lucy connected her lips to Lauren's neck then Lauren's lip making my stomach turn.

Ouch...

Looking away I cleared my throat, "Lauren was my ride tonight.. dude how am I gonna get home?"

"I can give you a ride, I came with the other girls and we don't drink when it comes to these sort of things."

I laughed at her comment, "Dinah there is no way you don't drink sometimes."

"Not all the time!"

"What ever!" She laughed and I smiled looking over her happily and Lauren looked over at the both of us then furrowed her eyebrows but soon focused back on the dirty blonde who was dancing in front of her.

"Can I ask you something?" Dinah had just shook her head 'yes'.

"I heard you singing the other day when I was walking past the music room to my third period.. what song was that?"

Her eyes lit up at the topic of music, "It was remember who I was, I like to sing it with Normani and Ally."

"You have a beautiful voice.. I'd love to hear you guys sing together oh my god that'd be amazing!"

"Stop." She blushed covering her face with her hands.

"Hey do you think you could take me home?.. I was invited to hang out with Lauren but she obviously is ignoring me.. and I'm not feeling to well."

"Of course, let me go talk to the girls and tell them we are gonna be going earlier."

"No um, it's fine.. I don't want to end the night for you guys."

"No it's okay, they probably aren't having fun either because I mean it's pretty boring here if you ask me." She said and turned to talk to Ally and ally nodded her head.

"Lets go." Dinah said as the girls followed behind.

***

Once I got home I had thanked Dinah for taking me home and apologized for ending the night so soon, I then had gone to bed.

It is now Tuesday and I woke up feeling even worse than I had last night, I'm coughing and I feel like it's way colder than it really is.. I'm starting to believe I might be getting a cold.

I should've brought a damn hoodie last night.. fuck.

"Mom?" I said softly walking into the kitchen.

"Hm?"

"I don't feel good.. can I sleep for today? Please?"

She just nodded her head and continued reading the newspapers in her hand, I grabbed a granola bar before heading upstairs to my room.

Once I got in my bed I felt my phone vibrate, checking it I have a message from Lauren and the group chat we had started with the girls and I.

Lolo🙄💕

Lolo🙄💕: Hey where'd you go last night?? I was looking for you

---

Denim Jeans😂👀has sent a text message to ALLYSUS IS DADDY💦🍑

Denim Jeans😂👀: Y/n are you comin' to school?

Camila😐: I hope not🙄

Allypoo💅💜: Don't be rude! I'm sure Y/n is just running late for school that's why we didn't see her this mornings

Mani💅:That was cold as shit Mila.. I'd flick you in the head if I could with A MOTHER FUCKIN-

Mani💅: DINAH JUST SLAPPED ME

WTF DINAH

Denim Jeans😂👀: Hey where are you🙁

Mani💅: ^

Allypoo💅💜: ^^

Camila😐: 😐

I'm at home..

Lolo🙄💕: So you can text the groupchat but not text me back🙃 really?

Denim Jeans😂👀: oh would you look at the time...

Mani💅: GOTTA BLAST

Allypoo💅💜: Yikes..

Camila😐: Haha😊

---

New message from: Lolo🙄💕

Lolo🙄💕: Why are you ignoring me?

Bc I can

Lolo🙄💕: its rude I didn't do anything

Are you kidding me rn😐

Lolo🙄💕: no I'm not

You basically ditched me last night Lauren! I came to spend the night with you but you were with that Vives chick all night

Lolo🙄💕: that's only bc you were talking and flirting with one of my best friends!

No I wasn't.. I wasn't flirting with anyone I was simply talking to Dinah and having a laugh🙄 even then you shouldn't have forgotten my presence .. letting that girl kiss your neck and you :/

Lolo🙄💕: so what? It's not like I'm your girlfriend I can do what I want because I'm single and other girls and guys can too😊

I wanted you to be.. but maybe I was wrong about that you're a player

Jauregui: What does that mean?

Jauregui: Y/n?