Chapter |21|

Your point of view:

I've been sick all day, I really am regretting eating that pizza.. if I didn't eat it I wouldn't be going through this right now so I'm shaming myself. I threw up three times today, there's basically nothing left in my stomach to throw up so I've stopped throwing up.

Lauren stayed for a little while to cuddle with me and make sure I was okay but when I woke up she was gone... I'm guessing it was time for her to go to the studio.

Groaning I sat up in my bed, trying to find my phone. Once I found it I opened it up to find a few text messages from my friends including my girlfriend.

-Notifications-

Dinah Jane❤️: Hey boo, Mani and I hope you're feeling better! I'm sorry that we bought the pizza you couldn't eat... I didn't know :( [10:13 am]

Allysus🙏🙌: Hey sweets.. I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry you're not feeling well and that vitamin c will help along with pep-to bismo❤️ [10:47 am]

Oh my god they're so sweet fuck me man!

My Baby Cakes💕: Hey baby.. I'm sorry I left without saying bye but you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you up.. text me when ever you wake up I wanna know my baby girls okay. [11:03 am]

Okay how could I ever have been mad at this girl?

I opened the chat with Lauren before responding to the girls, it's 4 hours later since she sent that text.

My Baby Cakes💕

Are you coming back later??
[3:23 pm]

Nugget I do t know if I'll be able to.. I got a lot going on at the studio. I can see if I can later but the chances are low of me being able to😬
[3:25 pm]

Don't*
[3:25 pm]

Sigh.. okay have fun
[3:26 pm]

Baby I'm sorry you don't feel good and the last thing I want right now is for you to be upset with me, I know you get grumpy when sick.. I wanna be there making you feel better but I can't and I'm sorry😔
[3:29 pm]

I'm not mad at you Lo I'll see you at school tomorrow😌
[3:31 pm]

You shouldn't go to school tomorrow if you are sick like today
[3:33 pm]

I can't miss anymore school even if I am🙄
[3:34 pm]

Ig I'll see you tomorrow then☺️
[3:34 pm]

I guess you will😊
[3:35 pm]

I love you baby girl💕
[3:36 pm]

** ** **

With that I put my phone on my night stand and went downstairs to at least try and eat something decent, I looked for something appetizing to me but the only thing that actually looked good right now was Mac and Cheese so I grabbed a little bowl, filled it with a small amount of Mac and Cheese then I put it in the microwave for forty-five seconds.

Once it beeped I took it out of the microwave, the cheese fumes hitting my nose as I sat it down on the counter; when I scooped some of it onto my spoon I went to put it to my mouth until my stomach decided to take a different route instead of actually having food go inside me my stomach decided to throw everything up.

Feeling myself about to vomit I covered my mouth and made my way to the bathroom by the living room, thank god I made it in time! I'm not up for cleaning puke up off of the floor, Jesus.

I groaned as I flushed the toilet then washed my hands, I guess eating is not going to happen any time soon...

Making my way to the couch in the living room I turned on the tv before wrapping myself in a blanket and laying down on the couch.

** ** **

There was a knock on the front door and small chatter before I felt arms wrap around my half sleeping body, I opened my eyes slightly to blurred vision but I know the person carrying me is taking me to my room.. my eyes closed shut again falling back into sleep.

About ten minutes passed since I was carried up to my room and I felt a weight beside me in my bed which made me jump and the green eyed girl tried to calm me down, "Hey, hey.. it's okay it's just me Lauren." She said rubbing her thumb over the back of my hand.

"You scared me.." I said softly, my voice raspy due to the fact that I had just woke up.

"I'm sorry, I just got off from the studio and I wanted to see how you were because you weren't responding to my texts.. so when I got here your mom let me in and you were sleeping on the couch so I brought you up here because I didn't think you'd be waking up anytime soon but I guess I was wrong huh?" She chuckled running her fingers through her hair long hair that flowed over her her shoulders.

I just nodded my head a smile on my lips at her words, "I thought you wouldn't be able to come over?"

"We got done early, this whole thing is a lot I feel like I'm not going to have time for sports or anything."

"I'm sorry." I frowned rubbing my eyes, she is laying down facing me with her right hand holding her head up, she's wearing her black leathered bomber jacket, and a white v-neck shirt.

" I frowned rubbing my eyes, she is laying down facing me with her right hand holding her head up, she's wearing her black leathered bomber jacket, and a white v-neck shirt

When her eyes locked with mine my breath was taken away by how the small light coming through my window hit Lauren's perfect light green eyes. It's moments like these when I feel like this is all just a dream, because sometimes my mind likes to play games. I begin to believe that I am not good enough for Lauren because of my social level and how I look, but she says I am good enough for her, way too good for her even. I am just amazed that this green eyed girl is actually mine.

"What?" Lauren giggled confused, her eyebrows raising to show her confusion and I just shook my head after saying 'Nothing.' My cheeks began heating up out of embarrassment.

Lauren squinted her eyes before leaning close to me and kissing my cheek a few times.  "You're cute."

"Can we cuddle?" Asking as I played with the bed sheets only to get an 'Of course.' From Lauren and I laid my head down on her chest once she laid down fully, I love the feeling I get with Lauren and I've never experienced it before with anyone else only her.

She's the only one who can really make me happy, sad, and honestly pissed off... I like the way she smiles at me, how her green eyes sparkle when she sings or does anything she loves, the way my name rolls off of her tongue. I like the way she looks at me, like I am the only girl who has her attention, how her voice sends goosebumps throughout my whole body.

I've never been in love before but I definitely am in love with Lauren Jauregui.