COMING SOON!

The sequel to My Story Rosemary Eaton!

Here is a bit about it:

I stare at the mirror feeling like a rebel. And that's what I am. A rebel. Today is the Choosing Ceremony, the day that will determine the rest of my life. And I know what I'll chose.

Dauntless.

I'm ecstatic to see Tobias. My brother. The only thing that kept me going everyday, even after he left. The fact that I'll be able to see him in a few hours, is exciting.

I twist and pin the curly mop people call hair, and walk out of the bathroom.

"Rosemary come down we need to leave!" Marcus calls.

Well, I guess it's time to go.

I breath slowly.

Ready or not, Dauntless here I come.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YASSSS!!!!

I'm excited for thisssss!!!

And since I love you guys so much I'll add this too....

TOBIAS'S POV:

Today.

I see Roses today.

Tris stands beside me, clutching my hand tightly. She doesn't know about Roses' probability of coming to Dauntless. Frankly, I never had the chance to tell her.

That's actually just an excuse.

I didn't want to. I knew if I told her, Tris would get excited that one of my family members switched factions. But what if Roses decides to stay in Abenagation? I understand that Troyer and Ella are there, and maybe some selfish part of me wants her to forget them and just come to be with me.

Why again am I this idiotic? Is this what Zeke feels like? No, he says things without checking twice. No shame in that!

Damn am I sarcastic. I suprise myself.

Tris raises an eyebrow. "Why do you suprise yourself?" I mentally face palm, "I'll tell you later love."

Tris grins.

A loud pitched scream fills the air, and a grey blur came into veiw.

Here we go...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TEASERS

But I'm super excited and super sorry for this 😅

I'll update soon!!! Promise!