Chapter-1 Kongpob

This hazing team ain't an easy thing to manage , undoubtedly it's an difficult task. I don't know how I'll be with my juniors & they be with their juniors. P'Arthit was really cool , & if he wasn't there I would not be interested in this stuffs. He's the only reason I'm still trying to prove myself to everyone. Last year , when we were in third year combat of engineering we made our juniors do many different task to checkout their potentiality and aptitudes. Gladly they were successful as we were in ours . But this time we gave much easy task with complete strictness. Being strict can be really cute , that what I've learnt from P'Arthit . Sometimes I miss him more than anyone but the next moment I'm just left completely alone with his thoughts whirling in my mind.
The last time we talked was several weeks before, he was engrossed over something but he wasn't telling me. I still respect him as much I did earlier. Even though we are in a relationship now but things haven't changed much. The only thing evolved was his feelings, maybe he loves me now the way I used to a long time before we went steady. I miss him way too much , we haven't met for four long months. He's so busy at workplace that he barely has spare time for his own boyfriend. Earlier he used to visit me in my condominium, and he even used to stay agreeing to my insistence. His habit of having pink milk regularly still make me miss him so much whenever I get to buy a drink. Even when I buy minced pork I feel like he is sitting next to me and laughing over my bland choice of food. The way he used to share meat balls knowing how I love them , nobody cared for me the way like him.
Last night M asked me if everything was still okay with me and P'Arthit. I assured him we were still okay , though I felt a pang in my heart. Not sure of if everything was that much okay . We don't talk anymore the way we used to , neither do we even meet. Things are not normal anymore, at least to me. I want him to know that I need him, but it's too hard to express as I don't want to disappoint him in any way.
I wasn't like this , he was my love at first sight and this was the only time I fell for a guy & that was the only reason I was persevere to make him my wife. Oh God, how wildly he reacted when I mentioned to make him my wife in front of all the juniors and hazing leaders. If I think now of what I did , I might have embarrassed him but that was my first approach to make him mine.
                         ****
Today is a very special day to the hazing leaders of third year and for all the freshmen. I know how they all are going to react, but I also know how they are going to love it at the end. The way I did , actually we all did.
I put on my school uniform , applied cologne and checked my cellphone to notice if P'Arthit has texted me yet, but there was no text. I grabbed a glass of milk and a donut from my refrigerator and proceeded towards auditorium of engineering faculty to have a look if they were doing alright. They all were doing fine , this was clear after I keenly observed them for half an hour then decided to attend my first class. The first class was quite lengthy , after jotting down all the notes I joined M and Others in the cafeteria. They were all talking about Praepalline going steady with a guy instead of a girl. M was secretly happy , I don't know why but it was vividly visible through his expression or just because he was such a good friend that I can easily notice his intention. Probably, he was interested in Praepalline and might be waiting for his chance once she was done with her boyfriend. Recently, he's always wooing her, he seat next to her in class and even in cafes whenever he get the chance. Her boyfriend is in science faculty so whenever he's not around M is there for her. I can see my friend falling for a girl, but Praepalline can't see that. She's happy of her own. I'm glad that finally he has moved on from May but unfortunately I don't know if he still stands a chance.
Oak recently has developed an interest in study , he talk less and studies most of the time. Moreover, has also moved into my condominium that too the next room to mine. But he rarely visit, as he's busy with his own stuff. He's no longer the hilarious person he used to be , in fact he's the most wise in our group now. Whenever I'm stuck with a problem I would have to ask him for help. He's kinda super genius right now.
I forgot to mention that May is no more with us. I mean she's alive but just not with us. She attends a different university as her father requested for a transfer. I heard her father is quite ill suffering through leukemia so he wants her to live and study in her hometown. I kind of miss her as a friend & most probably she has even stopped liking me the way she used to . She knew it well that I paired up with P'Arthit and I can never like her the way she does. I would be rather happy if she gave M a chance. If May returns I'm sure enough that M will get over Praepalline.
I ordered a pink milk and rice with minced pork as always. Though I never used to like pink milk but I always have it now in remembrance of P'Arthit. He's always been busy but after his transfer to Chiangmai he's more busy, not even having time for me. Still it doesn't matter to me as long as I have him .