Chapter-9 "Gun"💙

The rays of sun notoriously tickled against my upper eyelid as if to wake me up from my deep slumber. I sluggishly uncovered myself from the comfort of the blanket & simply stepped out of the bed to brush my teeth. While brushing my teeth a matter of concern hit my mind after seeing my reflection in the mirror.
All my life I've been treated as no one. My small crescent eyes like rest of the average Thai male wasn't enough to include me among them. Though my upturned nose seemed okay to me but it was not okay to others. They said boys should have sharp one instead. Some people even made fun of my lips, they said it suited girls more than me. They made me feel that everything about me was wrong. I was no where near perfect. To be honest, I never wanted to be perfect, I had no intention to impress others, hence, I never really cared. No matter how badly they mocked. But I can't also ignore the fact that it did always stirred my confidence. Even if by a bit.

I hastily picked a toast from the table & put it in my mouth as "Mom" poured a glass of juice for me.
"Don't gobble!!" She frowned.
"I don't want to be late."
I replied with difficulty as my mouth was still full.
                                       *****
I waved my mom bye and rushed towards my car to avoid late arrival at any cost.
When I reached office "finally"! I didn't have cue about the floor my desk was in. I asked a few people but they were too busy or confused to answer my question.
I cluelessly stood in front of the elevator until a known face appeared. I know him. I've seen him before. Before I could put a lot more pressure on my brain to remind me of his identity he approached to me & asked,
"Hey! Why are you staring at me?"
I found myself dumbfounded. Even though I was staring at his direction but I wasn't really staring at him. 
" I actually....actually...mmmp-h"
I struggled to complete.
" Can you stop stammering and come to the point?"
" I need a little help."
" Yeah, go on."
He retorted.
"Which floor is the operation department?"
Finally I exclaimed.
" It's in the 6th floor."
"Thank you so much."
When the door of the elevator opened I rushed inside to get to the 6th floor by pressing the designated button with all my energy. The door was about to close when the guy shouted out,
"Hey, wait for me!!"
"I'm sorry", I stated out of embarrassment.
"We're both going on the same floor."
"Oh."
  When the elevator door opened & he was about to step out I manage to take a glance at his ID card. It took me a second to realise who he was.
*****
I wasn't expecting P'Max to handover me to P'Bright as our first encounter wasn't that pleasant. I was a bit afraid of how he'll treat me after witnessing his facial reaction which vividly defined that he was not pleased at all.
I didn't want to impose on him. It'd be so embarrassing if I did.
"Come on, let me show you around."
He sweetly whispered to my ears. But I knew it was a sarcasm.
"Was he always like this?" I uttered under my breath.
"Did you say something?"
He said a bit roughly.
"No, I didn't."
I replied a bit fearfully.
"You better not!"
*****
By lunchtime I realised that I was quite bored. I observed that P'Arthit was on his desk not very far from me. Everyone else was perhaps in the cafeteria, but I didn't feel likely to eat so I stayed on my desk instead.
P'Arthit was our head hazer & I knew him well. Not only me, but everyone knew him well. He was the most strict person I've ever seen. I personally obeyed him a lot for his bravery. He was not only a very responsible hazer but also a loving boyfriend. Both me and Kongpob were in the same class but I was a emo character back then. So we never really talked.
This time P'Arthit was my colleague, hence, I just wanted to talk with him so that we can get along well.
To my surprise, P'Arthit called for P'Bright during our conversation when he learnt that we're from the same university.
I've seen P'Bright before in university but I've never really seen him this close. He was always with P'Prem so I assumed maybe they were together.
Now that I found him in person he seemed quite weird, rude & funny in a way.
******
I had two more files to check, while everyone was already leaving. The last two persons to leave was P'Bright & P'Arthit. Though they were kind enough to ask me to join them but I wasn't ready to leave my work incomplete. I can't compromise with my performance, after all.
After I completed my work, I was trying to lock my drawer when suddenly something made a sound. I tried to get closer to the sound & it lead me to P'Arthit's desk. There was a phone ringing continuously on his desk. Maybe, he forgot his phone here mistakenly. I was about to pick it up but it stopped ringing, the moment I picked it. The screen flashed Kongpob's name. I had no other way to return this phone then to inform him by calling him back.

Hey, guys! From now on, SOTUS updates are going to be more frequent and enticing. Don't get carried away & stay tuned for more exciting updates & surprises.
One more thing, there is an announcement to make! I've started to write one more novel beside Sotus , which is based on the hit Thai Tv series "Together with me." The title of my novel is "Secret Love Affair" based on Maxtul. 💙💙 I'll be really glad if you can kindly vote for my new novel & support it till the end. It's going to be super exciting, I can guarantee!

 It's going to be super exciting, I can guarantee!

Here goes the cover of my new novel. Please show love & support. ❤️