Chapter-14 'S'

Author's note:S is Kongpob's stepbrother in this fanfic, you might not be expecting him as he's not from the series but I added this character to make some interesting twists. I'm sure you all will love this character. Give him loads of love.
S
The board was filled with some vital explanations. I was having an eye-sight issue for the past few weeks. James was sitting next to me, the most comfortable option to me was to jot down them all from his copy. He was a fast writer so he completed it faster, providing me with much convenience. The biology class was over half an hour later. Everyone in the class was already leaving for cafeteria. I didn't feel like to go there like the rest of them. I wasn't hungry at all, that's the only valid reason. James was always way too much hungry. I met him when I first joined this university. I knew none other than P'Kongpob & wasn't sure enough to let others know that he was my stepbrother. James was this chubby-looking friendly guy who introduced himself to me on my very first class. He was admiringly taller & his figure represented a Quasimodo in a real sense. The only thing to appreciate about him is the way how he can make you feel comfortable.
My phone was filled with notifications from Facebook, loads of requests from unknown men & women. I kept on deleting these unknown ones, eagerly James shouted standing right in front of me,"Hey, mate! Come with me." The only worst thing about him was the frequency of his voice, it was terribly loud. I really hate it, when people talk so loud without a proper reason. I mean one shouldn't shout while simply communicating.
During a break , the only possible place he'll be going is cafeteria. It was his daily routine to drag me there even if I wasn't half as hungry as him. I would just have to buy a drink to accompany him.
*****
The cafeteria was filled with aromatic incense of various Thai foods. For a moment I felt I should eat something but the next moment I knew I couldn't. I was on diet, I can't risk my body again. I don't want to return back to the fat old me who was a total crap to everyone.
The last time I had a full dinner was at P'Arthit's place, & with P'Kongpob at hotel before that. I eat so less that the day when I eat full becomes a one to remember. I knew it about P'Arthit & P'Kongpob. I wasn't sure at first but their activities made it crystal clear. James even mentioned me about this very famous couple on my first day, I was just waiting to witness it myself. I personally loved their couple, though I didn't know about them but it's a grace for them being together for such a long time. I like it when many of the juniors give their examples & does the fan clubbing stuffs .
P'Kongpob was already in the canteen enjoying his meal with his friends. There were two boys & two girls beside him. I knew none of them, though I've seen them many times in the campus. Among the boys there was also that boy present whom I've seen that day with P'Kongpob. He was quite unusual, I don't know, I felt like he was keenly observing me. Perhaps, he wasn't. I don't want to exaggerate about anything, it could also be my misconception.
I sipped on my drink, holding my phone on my right hand. I continued with my previous task. My eyes were randomly moving around, I saw that the P from that day were staring blankly in my direction. I felt a bit awkward but I couldn't dare to look away until he looked somewhere else. P'Kongpob was still beside him gossiping with the others sitting in their table. I focused myself back to my phone to get rid of the weirdness filled in the air.
Someone took a sit beside me while I was busy sipping the drink. James put his face up finishing the food and looked completely startled. He greeted P & so did I. That weirdo P was now sitting next to me. I couldn't utter a word before him, I felt so uneasy. I actually didn't want to talk with him hence occupied myself over the phone. P moved an inch closer to me & stared closely at my phone. His head was so close that we could hit both of ours if anyone made a quick move. I slowly whispered under my breath," What are you doing P?"
'I'm just trying to watch what are you doing,' he chuckled.
I slightly moved away & replied him, " Don't you think it can be personal?"
'Well it can be, I don't care."
He sounded a bit bitter but he compensated for that soon with his sweetness.
'Don't mind me, I wasn't deliberately intervening.'
" It's okay" I assured him.
I wanted to ignore him wholeheartedly but he didn't seem like the one to allow me with that. He got his phone out of his pant's pocket & handed it over to me. I asked him,"What?"
He said he needed my number. I told him that I'll be of no use to him, so he won't need my number at all. But he insisted so much that I forcefully had to give him. And if he calls then I'm going to block him.
He left like that.
My class ended in the evening. I waited in the ground floor for James to give me a ride on the way. That weirdo P appeared in front of me again. This guy was troubling me every fucking moment. He walked closer by my side. Brushing his silky hairs by his palm he asked me for a drive.
Thankfully, James appeared quick enough to rescue me as I thought. Unfortunately, one stare at P and he disappeared. It seemed like P gestured something at him & he waved me bye. I told him to wait & tried to walk past P but he wasn't giving me space to leave. I had no other option then to agree.
He dropped me at my place. P Kongpob was standing at my doorsteps when he did that. He was quite astonished I can predict to see his friend with his younger brother. I couldn't find a word to clear his doubt. The best thing will be to confess to him that there's something wrong with his friend & he's disturbing me. However, I also didn't want to be a cry baby in front of my brother to deal with my own issues. I smiled uneasily at him & told P to leave.
After P left I received a text , " Hey, it's me M! Save my number."
I have to find a way myself to deal with P. He seemed totally strange to me.