Chapter-28 Arthit

I peered keenly at his window in hope of him to appear even if it was for once. I wanted to have a glimpse of him. The position from where I stood, it was quite easy for me to spot him if it wasn't dark. The darkness created a barrier. His room was dark, the lights weren't switched on at first place. The curtains were covering the rest of the view. It was almost four hours I'd been standing idiotically at my balcony and waiting for him. I attempted to call him as well, my attempt went in vain. It's not he wouldn't pick up, his phone was switched off. I cluelessly waited for a chance.
It was almost dinner time, I had nothing since morning. I didn't feel the urge to eat anything, wondering whether Kongpob have taken medicine and food.
I slouched on the cold floor of my balcony, my body wrapped in a blanket. My phone beeped twice at 10pm. Shivering from the chilled wind I picked it up.
"Hello P, it's me S."
"Hello S."
"P, I'm stuck in an appointment with P'M, can you please check over P'Kongpob?"
"Yeah-why?" I asked despite of the fervour creeping inside me.
"I'm not sure if he had had dinner. Can you please buy him something or prepare a dinner for him?"
"Don't worry, I'll do it," I assured him with gush.
"Thanks P."
Instantly I liked S so much. This kid was really incredible, obviously I had positive feelings for him from the very first day I met him, but he seemed more like an angel at that crucial moment. Finally, he gave me a reason I could use to get over to his place.
I briskly stuffed myself into a sweat pant & a woolly jacket to defiance the winter chill. I switched all the electrical paraphernalia off & locked the wooden door behind me. Within a minute I was in Kongpob's favourite restaurant from where I ordered two hot bowls of meatball noodles in broth for take out. And two hot cappuccino. Gladly we had the same preference when it comes to hot drinks.
I drove my car like a jet to reach his place. I parked it at my place. I rushed to get upstairs, I avoided the elevator not wasting even a precious moment.
As soon as I reached his doorstep, I was short of oxygen due to my abnormally fast movement. I seeped adequate oxygen before pressing his door bell with much felicity inside me.
I kept on ringing but he was not opening the door no matter what. It was expected so I brought the spare keys of his apartment with me. We both had spare keys like that to each of us in order to avoid such circumstances.
I put the keys inside the hole, once it unlocked I twisted the knob delightedly.

Kongpob was half laying on his bed, his back resting against the wall. He was partially covered in blanket. An unknown guy, was sitting next to him, really close. The guy was in a loose T-shirt & shorts even in this cold season. He seemed really exposing to me. What freaked me the most was that guys presence around my boyfriend. He was really handsome & fairer than me. The most horrifying thing was that the guy was feeding my boyfriend. It seemed so wrong. When I entered, the guy was eyeing me as if I was a thief who broke in. Kongpob noticed me too, but he pretended not to. He looked away the very next moment he saw my face. He was still gloomy & mad at my behaviour. If I was that wrong he could have at least gave me a chance to explain. He shouldn't have let this guy to intervene in our business. They seemed so close that I felt like lost in a fathomless pit. I placed the bag of food on the table & took a seat on the bed beside Kongpob.
He was still not paying me attention. But I wouldn't care, I needed to investigate.
"Who are you?" that guy questioned me.
"I'm Kongpob's.." I hesitated.
"He's my senior Tee," Kongpob finally uttered. It expressed, his level of anger was beyond reach.
"Not really..." I was about to exclaim that I'm his boyfriend but the guy stopped me in the middle,
"Hello P! I'm his childhood friend Tee!"
I forced a smile on my face, though it wasn't pleasant at all.
He kept on feeding Kong in front of me, as if he's a baby. The worst of all was when he wiped his lips with a tissue. "Why does he have to be that touchy?" I uttered under my breath. Even Kong was okay with it. Certainly, I was not.
"I came from the States few days prior," Tee added himself.
I didn't care whatever he was about to throw, I was rummaging for a vivid opportunity to talk with my guy.
"I asked M about you, he then told me that you were ill. I was so afraid that I came running," he blabbered.
"You shouldn't have worried about him, I live in the vicinity so I can take his care really well," I phrased in a blinking way.
He opened the first aid box before me, & placed a medicine inside Kong's mouth. "You need to get well soon okay? I have some really exciting plan for us!!" he vocalised.
Firstly, I was burning on fire. But when he proclaimed his plan, I was set on blaze. That guy Tea or Tee whatever seemed like a sticky butt, "bloody third-wheeler" I jinxed him.
                              *****
It was almost 12am. Two hours past, I yearned for a spare time. Unfortunately, I was left with none. Shrewdly, he announced "I'm going to stay here tonight."
Kongpob didn't say a word. He could have denied but he didn't. It was vaguely a yes.

This scene will continue according to Arthit's point of view in the next chapter! Which is chapter 29. Thank you all for all your support. My fanfic reached nearly 9k reads within a very short time. I got some really "Fantastic readers" I must admit. I love my readers, you all did a lot for me. I swear I'll try my best not to disappoint you guys.❤️ Keep loving "Arthit & Kongpob". May their love provide us all with enough warmth in the upcoming winter season ❄️.