Chapter-27 S

He was in a blue track suit, his hair messed up like a living nest without birds on it. In fact he himself appeared to be messy but still so attractive. He looked unwillingly charming & cheerful as always. He exchanged a super-happy smile at my arrival. I didn't assume that I can make him that happy. When I called him, I was a bit sorry for him. I didn't want to spoil his leisure time on me. After all he was certainly tired due to last night.
I was flabbergasted, when I saw he cooked for me. I couldn't believe he made an effort to cook despite of not knowing how to even cook. It melt me right away. But I wasn't sure of what to say. The food was really tasty,I had a full lunch after a long time.
His affection literally made me forgot the reason I was there for.
I couldn't believe when he kissed me on my lips. It was hardly expected.I felt so shy that I would soon explode with embarrassment. He was still okay, even after doing that to me. P'M is really unpredictable.
I never felt like that. Never that close with a guy before. Actually not with girls as well. I never had any girlfriend, nor even boyfriend. He was the first thing that happened to me, but he's not my love. I mean he couldn't be. "I'm not gay, it's just I don't have any obsession with girls" I consoled myself. I like him around, even though he tease me every often. Even though he's awkward as hell. I just like to have his company. But I'm sure that doesn't explain anything, I'm not in love with him for any of that. And a kiss doesn't change my feelings. No matter what, he's my senior. On the top, he's my brother's best friend.

                              ******
I came running fast from the gym in the middle of my workout when P'M called me. I asked him the reason, but he just mentioned, "It's high time for discussing our plan."
*****
He took a seat next to me in the cafe. I tried so hard to change the seat, unless he wouldn't let me to. "Why don't you wanna seat beside me?"he asked demandingly.
"We can seat oppositely"
"Why? Are you afraid that I'll kiss you again?" he stared right into my eyes while saying that. My heart skipped speedily. I couldn't look into his eyes for long, it never happened to me. It was not hard to look into someone's eyes before. However, it was different. I just couldn't. It felt so hard, it felt like I would get caught. Caught from what? Even I didn't know.
Only when I dared to turn away he halted with that long stare. He was typing something briskly over the phone. It felt weird to sit beside him without having a conversation. I dared to start one.
"So....."
"So?"
"What's the plan?"
"The plan is coming."
"Huh?? How come a plan come?" I questioned with concern.
"It's on its way," he joked.
I was in daze still didn't try to ask him more, the more I ask him the more he would beat around the bush. He always made me lose control, though I learnt it since my childhood how to maintain patience so it wasn't a tough game, anyway.
*****
A guy nearly as P'M's age, almost high as 6feet stopped at our table. His shoulder was broad & finely built. Skin white as snow, no actually alike P'M but better than him in my opinion. He was surely dazzling, he brushed his hair simply with his hand from one side to another. He bite his lips as he muttered, "Hey, M!"
P'M stood right away and hugged that super handsome guy. They both seemed to know each other by this gesture. I didn't like it when they embraced, a piece inside me hated the scene. But I hated myself for feeling that. I didn't have any right to feel that way. "I'm not even related to P," I convinced myself.
"Hey S meet our plan, Oops- my friend Tee"
Tee waved at me appealingly. I noticed that we both shared something in common, that was the dimple. He got almost the same as mine.
P requested him to take a seat. As he took the seat meanwhile P'M whispered to me, "That's the reason I wanted you to seat beside me. Or else Tee would have gotten the opportunity."
I felt a pang inside me,suddenly, it felt so good. But I successfully managed to veil that expression too with a so-what arrogant face.

******
I was curious as hell when he mentioned, "P'Tee would help us." I wanted to know his plan. The wonderful thing was when he mentioned that the problem should be solved in the quickest possible time. And if it doesn't work then he'll go for plan B. It was quite motivating. It instantly felt that seeking his help was a good option.
He later explained that the first plan is firmly associated with "trap & jealousy".
Ultimately, I liked his plan. Hopefully it won't prove to be a disaster. Even if it does, then I wouldn't blame him. At least he tried for me.