Chapter-11 Kongpob & Arthit ❤️

Kongpob
Before taking a step forward I have to clear the back step that I've already taken wrong.
S woke up late in the morning when I was getting ready for going out as I had an appointment with M & Oak today. We both left the  hotel last evening. He told me that he need to find a condominium in short notice but finding one in the middle of the month ain't a cup of tea at all. I offered him to stay at my place instead. He was left with no other option so he couldn't even think of denying.
Earlier that day, when he woke up at hotel room & I was serving breakfast he mentioned me that Arthit called me several times, sounding curious. I told him he's a friend, hiding the matter of fact. He told me that Arthit even asked him who he was, I was a bit frightened wondering if he was doubting about S & me, not knowing the other side of the coin. But S said he just told that he's a friend. S knows it well that not everyone knows that he's my younger brother & not everyone is allowed to be told off about us. In a sense he did right unless I have to pay off. And Arthit isn't just anyone.
Since then I've been calling him time to time & even picking up his call at once. He sounds totally normal as usual, however, the absurd is that he didn't mention for once about S picking up my phone & all. I assumed, perhaps he took the matter lightly hence I don't need to worry about it but I told him over phone that I have something really important to talk about in person. I don't think he's gonna meet me that soon but it doesn't matter, I'll tell him whenever he's free.

Arthit
Bright was waiting for me in the airport when I reached Bangkok. He smiled with his usual evil one when I approached closer to hug him. He decided that I have to stay at his apartment tonight. He's such a pathetic sick perv that I couldn't reject his deal. As he kept his promise, by not informing anyone.
He ordered pizza & drinks for dinner, which we both consumed as much as we could talking about recent changes in Bangkok and my life in Chiangmai.
Next morning he woke me up to go for a jog with him. I've never really jogged, unless I was forced during hazing period. It was totally exhausting.
That sick pervert insisted so much to give him a company that I had to agree at the end.
Luckily today I don't  have to attend office, hence I got ready soon after getting back from jogging. I wanted to meet Kongpob that much. Bright was ready as well but he was about to leave for office.
"Bright Krup, can you drop me to Kongpob's condominium?"
'Okay, unless your Kongpob feel jealous seeing your handsome friend beside you krup'.
"Huh! Friend-ok, but handsome & jealous um-no!"
We laughed at the joke as hard as we could.
*****
Everything needed to be as beautiful as before, hence I contacted my condominium manager last night to shift in my previous one which was opposite to Kongpob's. Deciding between two options are really tough, thoughts like should I set up my place first then meet him? Or should I meet him then take him at my place? I just know nothing at the moment. Quickly I got out of the car as soon as Bright dropped me. In a double quick of time I dashed to to my place, hurriedly I unlocked my door & entered. I certainly needed to clean up my place first if I had to invite him here. He doesn't like messed up places. My apartment still looked like a comic festival, stuffed with robots, comics, journals & postures of several cartoons. All my favorites since childhood. The room itself smelled of dust. I vacuumed the dust till the room started to glaze with cleanliness. The curtains were so dusty & pale that they instantly needed laundry. I needed to put my last night's travel cloth in the basket which is still placed in the balcony. The other thing playing in my mind was to see if Kongpob was in his apartment, if I could get a glance by stalking him through the balcony then it would be great. He himself may even get amazed if he finds me here, like he used to when I was in third year.
His curtains were covering the entire view of the room. He was not even in the balcony.I called him on purpose hoping to joke around but he wasn't picking it up. Suddenly he removed his curtains, which I assumed to be him. But to my amazement this guy was someone else, not Kongpob. This tall guy, almost tall as Kongpob with broad shoulders & average handsome face looked better than me in every direction. He was wearing a boxer & the upper part of his body was naked. This pissed me so much, who could this guy be in my boyfriend's room that too wearing a boxer. Suddenly, Kongpob appeared behind him & it seemed like they were talking to themselves. That stranger guy hold his hands out of nowhere & said something to him. He nodded & then hugged that stranger guy. This tore my heart apart, unable to do something I called him, I could vividly see him taking a glance at his phone. He saw that I called but he still didn't receive. Things can't go like this. If he want to get rid of me then why ain't he confronting me?
I couldn't bear any longer. I rushed to his place & ringed the bell until the door was opened. That strange guy was standing in front of me, still in boxers. He blankly stared at me, I was so mad that I felt like thrashing him. But I hold myself back. I looked past him if Kongpob was around but he wasn't there, I assumed if he was in bathroom. I asked calmly to that stupid guy," Is Kongpob here?"
That guy raised his eyebrows as he replied," He went out few minutes earlier. He even told me that Kongpob had an appointment with Oak & M. I didn't want the matter to spread widely, hence I won't interrupt when he's with his friends. I told the boy that I'm Kongpob's friend & I want to wait for him here. He pouted raising one of his eyebrows as he hesitantly agreed with that. We didn't talk much. We both stayed calm as we could. That guy looked better than me in every direction with his curved jawline, he even has dimples like me & perhaps even whiter than me. No doubt he's better than me. I asked him how he & Kongpob was related, he remained silent for a while until he spoke," I'm his friend."
'What's your name?'
"I'm S , he said unwillingly."
'I know almost all of his friends, it's strange that he never mentioned your name."
He looked away and buried his face in a novel he probably was trying to read.
I never felt this bad in our relationship, I was so much clueless. I don't know where I stand in his life right now, why he's like that right now?
I waited for him for hours but he took so long to return that I didn't feel like to wait for him anymore. Before I left the boy asked me my name, but I said I don't feel like telling him my name & quietly left like that.