Chapter-8 Arthit

I wasn't the only one I suppose but still I was the most excited one about his job. I don't care what he was up to but he should have mentioned it the moment he got accepted. That's the way he should have done. That's the way I did at my time.
It upset me a lot. I never thought he'd hide such a joyous matter from me.
I jerked the door & stepped out of his condominium as the door made a bang sound. In fact the sound was so loud that the neighbor next door was frowning at me. But I was not in a mood to give a damn.
I kept on walking as fast as I could. Unfortunately, out of anger I did a mistake . I left my car keys at his condominium & I realized it when I was in the basement. I was certainly not in the mood to give him a call. Hence, I called Bright instead to pick me up.
This Bright is hell of a person, when I called him, he said that it'd take him only 15 minutes to get here. But it was more than 20 minutes and still I was desperately waiting for him to arrive. I was at the far end corner of the basement when I observed Kongpob in front of his car. He was talking to someone over the phone. I wanted to avoid him at that moment at any cost. Thus, cunningly I hid behind one of these humongous pillar, praying not to get caught.
Luckily, Bright arrived once he left.
Bright kept on asking on our way to office if something was wrong but I was unwilling to answer him. No matter how bad he was suffering from the Belle-stuffs still he was talkative enough to pester others for no reason. He kept on blabbering & I kept on getting annoyed. Sometimes, I feel that I could've been a great Yoga trainer because of the patience I always maintained when I was with Bright.
*****
I was checking a document when the department manager approached. He was not alone, a guy not very tall accompanied him. His skin was as fair as mine, formally dressed as us with a big smile on his face. He looked quite cheerful. I've never seen him before in the office.
The department manager cleared his throat and calmly announced to us, " He's the new employee of our office who will take the job of Belle."
It was true that the office needed someone in place of Belle. After all , Belle was just an intern, it was not possible for her to stay in the company as us. Probably, she had a chance after her graduation but to be honest I won't appreciate that much as it'd hurt Bright a lot. I think it's quite painful to see the person you love everyday when you know that the person doesn't love you back. It's even worse than a heart attack. I was thankful to God because of bestowing me with such a beautiful love-life. Though, we argued every now & then still such things never bothered our relationship.
The manager added, " He's name is Gun and I would like to assign the task of his job induction to Bright." This made me laugh, I knew very well how Bright hated such stuffs. I took a glance at Bright and he was frowning. Anyone can tell it right away that he wasn't quite happy to help the new guy.
Bright smirked evilly as he said, " Yeah, sure! Why-not? After all I'm the most responsible and well known person in the office."
He surely stated these words sarcastically. Even though he sounded much confident. Still I know he was just being sarcastic.
                                         ******
Gun approached to my desk during lunchtime. He seemed quite generous. He himself started a conversation by asking my name & introducing himself to me. Apparently he was from the same university as mine. It aroused my interest. I took no time to call out for Bright. As Bright came I said,
"Do you know he's from our university?"
"No, I don't!"
"Oh, I see."
"Have you ever seen us?" I asked Gun.
"Yeah, I did. You were the head hazer. I know you all."
He smiled.
"Probably, we've never noticed. There were so many juniors to manage."
"I even know about you and Kongpob. In fact we both graduated this year."
I felt a lump in my throat when he mentioned his name. I was a bit afraid about him spilling it in front of my other colleagues. I don't want everyone to know about us, I don't want to be ostracised.
But before I could say something my clever friend took care of that sophisticatedly.
"Hey! Don't mention about him & Kongpob in the office. It's quite personal."
Bright added roughly.
Gun nodded.
Gun seemed quite hard working, when we all were about to leave, he was still working. We asked him to join me & Bright for dinner, but he said he'll leave quite late as he had some work to complete.

[Hey Guys!
Guess who's here??
Comment below to share your opinions. ]