Chapter-18 M

Kongpob never mentioned to me that he has such a mesmerizing brother. I never really cared even if he had one, I was sincerely devoted to May. I wished for her to give me a chance even if it was for once. She just never cared, it was true that she had feelings for Kongpob. It never fabricated any sort of jealousy, unless I felt bad for being left alone. I never felt for Praepalline the way I did for May. It's just I thought trying someone I know, but my unlucky luck never favored me. She's too obsessed with her boyfriend.
That day when I met S I just couldn't dare to stop inspecting him. His bristly eyebrows, underneath it a hawkish nose with perfectly define cheekbones set above an oaken jaw. It felt like someone mirroring my dream. I never dreamt for a guy though. But he is someone whom you can't stop dreaming about. His cosmic smile flattered my heart, & I fell for him instantly. Kongpob could've guess that effortlessly. I didn't want him to get mad at me unnecessarily. I was not even certain about the whole thing.
I often saw him roaming in the campus, I hardly could muster courage to have a conversation. I was away because of Kongpob. Even Oak & others may make fun of me for a while, which might be really disappointing.
The other day in the cafe, I pointed him sitting with a friend. His rover-blue eyes apprehended mine, I felt so awkward that I looked away. He looked so charming than before that I tried to make an effort. Not sure if he'll like me but I can at least give it a try. Unable to control my feelings I approached him. I took a sit next to him. I acted in cool in a nonchalant manner but I was dying with excitement inside, when he was forced to give me his number. It was my very first move, which was hardly a success at the end.
When I dropped him to his condominium that day, Kongpob was already waiting. He wasn't expecting me. I was so frosty inside to give him any explanation. Frighteningly, I rushed outside without even giving a proper goodbye to S. My heart trembled with fear, I never wanted to upset my best friend. It's just, I'm not sure if he'll be okay if I date his brother.
                               ****
The evening was over & the night was already going to be quite tedious, I predicted. Oak wasn't in town & Kongpob was busy with P Arthit. He wasn't even picking up my call for the entire week. I really wanted to go for a movie before the vacation was over. The idea of watching movie with S quickly scrolled in my mind, I could have called him but it could have been denial at once with his made up excuses. I dressed up, added cologne & rushed to his condominium. He was taking a nap when I insanely knocked his door. He's hair was all messed up & he was in his boxers. Momentarily, he looked so sensational. I felt something burning inside me, a blazing temptation. I shoveled him & got inside. He was glaring me irritatedly with his hand folded across he articulated, "What are you here for P?"
I replied with a devil smirk, "We're going to watch a movie."
'We?'
"Yeah, you & me. What's wrong?"
'Nothing.... but...."
"No ifs and buts! If you don't want to go anywhere then I can spend the entire night here with you alone in this room. Will that be okay?"
He wasn't left with any better choice than to accompany me to the movie. I did force him to be with me, there was no other way to convince him. He was a stubborn guy.
                               *****
I couldn't believe my fate when I examined Kongpob with P'Arthit not standing really far from me & S. S didn't saw them, I was the one who noticed first, I didn't want S to feel uncomfortable, he wouldn't like it much to be encountered by his elder brother. Hence, I tried to push him to move downstairs until they were gone, but he wasn't the one to be easily convinced. He kept on whining & amidst of it someone bumped into Kongpob & he noticed us. I heard him hollering grouchily at us, I tried my level best to ignore which was a total fiasco when he caught us.
Kongpob's eyes were firmly fixed at me, though he behaved serenely in his usual manner. I had to redeem it to him before the matter got more serious. If only P'Arthit wasn't there then I would have been brutally interrogated. Thanks to P'Arthit & P'Bright that it went all well. I wanted to avoid all sort of fuss in front of S, my image was really important to win his heart which I couldn't risk.