Chapter-6 Arthit

My heart froze with astonishment. He just came a while ago, it's not time yet for him to leave. Not because of a girl whom he doesn't even know if I value or not. Not at least for such a trivial issue. It felt like someone triggered a bullet that hit right into my heart & it completely stopped working. I went blank, couldn't think of anything around. I just need to stop him just for a while, a quality time was the only thing we both need. He need to stay even if only for a day, it's our special day.
He reluctantly stood up to leave, I couldn't let him go so I grabbed the wrist of his soft hand as tight as I could never of thinking to let him go. He gazed at me uncomfortably with biting his lip so hard that it may even start to bleed. Once in a blue moon, he got mad at me. It's rare to get him mad , but whenever he's mad he looks terribly handsome resembling a red tomato. He's angry bird look is nothing compared to my cuteness.
He remained silent while I moaned him not to go implicitly. I really wanted him that bad. Belle was still present there when I pull up that act. I really didn't care even if she was assuming anything by now. She was stumbling as she took leave first. A piece of me was really wanting her to leave the soonest possible. So that me & Kongpob were alone.
He stood still like statue as I moved closer to him. He wouldn't even look at me. Hence, I took his face in both of my hands. And then I was kissing him before he could say no. And he was kissing me back . He put his hands on my cheek as a drop of tears roll down. He bent his neck & kissed me like he never had before. I pulled away to apologise. "I'm sorry, Kongpob", I cried. It seemed as if he melt right away. I felt like kissing him more.
"I'm sorry Kongpob, I shouldn't have hid our relationship to that girl. But she's nothing to me. And you're my everything, do you get that?" I repeated. He held his face against mine & pressed his forehead against mine until it hurts. We kept on kissing feeling the warmth of each other. He smelled like a fresh mint. Slowly we marched in the bedroom, he unbuttoned my shirt & I did the same to him. He swiftly moved his hand on my back & grabbed tight on my waist. His soft touch sent a sensational shiver in my body giving me quick goosebumps. His hands were tracing all over my body finally ending up at my dead end, unzipped my pant. He pulled up mine while I struggled to remove his. His cock was visibly outlined even with his boxers on. He shovelled me hard on the mattress placed on my bed and then threw himself up on mine. We kissed again , but this time it was somewhat different from the last time. He kissed on my forehead then on my cheeks. I was blushing so hard that I couldn't resist myself from feeling coy. He slowly moved down on my lips then again to my neck. Neck kisses are definitely one of the best thing to me. And then he moved a little down to my chest. He turned me until I was in the bottom & he was the top. His dry body rubbed against mine causing beads of perspiration forming with both excitement & warmth. We cuddled for the rest of night close to each other after making love for so long. My heart beat was so fast especially when he was around, that I could feel the sound within myself.
He was soon asleep , assuming the journey was the reason of his tiredness. I stared at him all night long feeling his breath next to mine , his presence within my soul.
I remember the first time he confessed to me was when we slept together. I heard what he said but I wasn't ready to reply back then. And when I answered it was so vague with the kiss stuff. This was the only time after so long that I should confess my feelings in this complicated relationship. I moved an inch closer to him to whisper right into his ears , " I do have feelings for you sour & sweet. It's the same from the very start, fresh like the flowers you bought me tonight. My solemn priority will be to preserve it for the rest of my love. I love you, & I would love to be your wife."
Spookily, he stared at me with his eyes wide opened. This explains he has been listening to what I've said. Oh, God! I'm freakishly embarrassed, but I'm happy inside that he heard. He stretched his mouth and giggled mutely. His hands were already resting on my chest. He didn't utter a word. We both just idly laid on the bed. At 3'O clock in the morning we both were surprisingly reminisced of the cake that we had to cut to celebrate our anniversary. He brought me the cake with a candle to light up, no actually to blow off.
He clicked my pictures while struggled to cut it into pieces. I almost had half of it myself, I was so fucking hungry. I even didn't get time to have dinner. Kongpob didn't know I didn't have dinner but when he realised he asked me if I had. I told him I didn't so he insisted to go for a dinner with him. I whined it's too late to have now but he's so persuasive that I had no other option then just to follow him up.
I wanted to eat at a street stall but most of them were closed by now. The only option was to get to the hotel where Kongpob was staying. He ordered via room service while we both talked about our recent life activities.