AN: Little Survey

Okay people to make the next fanfic even better than the last. I'm going to ask a few questions so we can find a common ground on what we want to see happen in this fan fiction. You, my awesome gem readers, are going to answer by commenting next to the given answer that you like. You can use words or the Diamond (💎) emoji to let me know which one you want. Heads up: Please try not to spam the comments to hard because Im going to look at the comment numbers when you quote the answer.

I know you're reading this so you better answer the questions so I can get started.

Q1. How many Original Characters do you want in the fanfic?
A. 1 main chick
B. 2 friends
C. 4 besties
D. I wish it was none but it can't be because Rough Diamond lowkey dislikes Haruka Nanami.

Q2. What kind of relationship do you want to see?
A. Everyone being best friends.
B. Focus on the couple or couples. (Idol x Oc)
C. Every guy interested but she has to pick one. (Still Idols x Oc but it ends up as Idol x Oc)
D. The Idols are already sexually attracted to each other and they just want to add someone to their polygamy. (Idols x Oc)

Q3. If we did settle with one girl, which personality type do you want for her?
A. Bold, irrational, and fighting for dominance. Meaning if she found out someone was cheating on her, she's fighting now and asking questions later.
B. The three S's: Shy, sweet, and submissive.
C. A mixture of Introvert and Extrovert.
D. A sexy pervert.

Q4.If the Oc had to choose one boy, who do you want to see her with? (Just type out a name and I'll count it.)

Q5. This fanfic involves the Red Light district. What scenario would be good to try using?
A. Mafia Au
B. A Stripper turned into an Idol.
C. Idol secretly dating a sex worker.
D. Ren, Cecil, and Reiji caused too many scandals for Shinning Agency, so Shinning decided to hire the Oc to be at everyone's beck and call when they become "lonely".

Q6. What rating do you want this fanfic to be?
A. Rated E (G) for everyone so censor everything.
B. Rated T so we are going to have some light cussing for when a character stubbed their toe.
C. Rated M: Give me just a glass of lemonade every now and then
D. Rated MX: Make in the most dramatic porno ever. Enough to try challenging Lifetime, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, and HBO.

Q7. Do you want me to recommend some music for you to listen to while you read some of the chapters? (Yes or No )

Q8. Do you want me to add pictures for visual purposes? (Yes or No)

Q9. Do you want me to add Heavens to the mix?
A. Yes, they're so cool
B. No, there will be too much testosterone in the fanfic.
C. Maybe just mention them every now and then please
D. They need more loving, so make the Oc/ Oc's work for both Shining and Raging.

Q10. Who should be the antagonist?
A. Heavens from season 2 or Heavens from the beginning of season 4
B. A female Oc
C. A male Oc
D. Life! It can be a cruel bitch.

Okay that's all the questions. Thank you so much for helping me out by answering them honestly. Hopefully this works and the fanfic tops all my previous awesome ones XD. If you can share the survey so that most of us can have a say.