Strange Birthday

It was Saturday, July 14. Sunlight shone through the cracks of the window's curtains. That light hit Reiji's sleeping face causing him to groan softly. It was the day after his birthday and he was suffering from a massive hangover. Not only does his head hurt but the rest of his body as well. 'What did I do last night?' he thought. He heard a feminine sigh and the feeling of a face burying into his bare chest. Reiji look down to see Mai asleep with a pale shade of pink on her olive-skinned cheeks. 'That's right...my birthday was yesterday.' He assumed that they went out to celebrate then came back to Quartet Night Head Quarters for birthday sex...the best kind of sex. He looked past Mai's head and saw another body laying next to her this one had cyan hair. 'Ai-Ai joined us too?' Different sounds of men sighing and groaning softy reached his ears, 'Ok everyone joined us...' What really send chills up his spin, was the deep raspy groan coming from behind him followed by a breath caressing the nape of his neck. 'T-that explains why my butt hurts...'

Everyone in the room was startled awake when they heard Camus scream and fall of the kingsize bed. "Which one of you disgusting lowlife peasants leave a condom next to my face?!" He yelled before storming off to the bathroom. He turned the sink faucet on and splashed water on his face. This was the worse way for him to wake up. His head hurt and his back hurt because of someone having the balls to put their foot in his back while he was passed out drunk. The last thing he didn't want to see was a used condom an inch away from his nose. Camus lifted his head to look in the mirror and gasped at his reflection. There were doodles and writings on his stomach and chest when he turned around he growled when he saw a picture of a strawberry drawn on his left buttcheck. "Jinguji!!!!!!"

"Uh oh sounds like you're in trouble, Ren," Mai said as she slowly sat up in bed, using the sheet to cover her chest.

"What else is new..." He grumbled before yawning then looked around the room, "Hm, where's Shinomii?"

"In the kitchen!" Natsuki said as he ran into the room with a coffee pot in his hand, "Who want's coffee?" He asked in a cheery tone. Everyone looked at him with weary looks on their faces.

"Nattsun why did you make the coffee in the nude," Reiji asked as he chuckled lightly.

"Huh?" The tall blonde looked down at his naked body ten tilted his head, "I couldn't find any of my clothes..." He answered.

"They are probably in the lake," Ai said as he checked his status. So far, the android was fine.

"Huh?! Lake? Where are we? What happened last night?" Reiji asked.

"We're in one of Shining Saotome's mountain homes. It was your call to bring us here as a birthday wish to the president. This party of yours went downhill when you and Ren brought in alcoholic beverage and suggested we play the Ousama Game." Ai explained before getting out of bed.

"The Ousama Game?" Everyone stopped and thought about last night.

~Flashback~

"Alright, Alright, Alright, We got the best bottles our wallets could afford!" Reiji said as he and Ren entered the house with bags of snacks and alcohol in hand, "We even got sodas for Ai-Ai."

"Rei-chan don't you think this is a bit too much? "Mai asked from her seat in the cushioned chair, "Don't forget you guys still need to watch your figure."

"And you are just one potato chip away from being deemed overweight in idol standards," Ai said.

Mai sweat dropped and lightly waved her hands at Ai as if the motion will help tone down the savagery in her lover's words, "That's a bit of a harsh exaggeration."

"It's my birthday!" Reiji whined, "Let me have my fun today."

Natsuki, who was sitting next to Ai on the couch, abruptly stood up and gasped, "I almost forgot!"He ran out of the living room leaving behind a confused group of people. Reiji and Ren shrugged it off before taking the bags to the kitchen to set them on the counter. The birthday boy picked up a bottle of sake and Camus had to intervene.