Spooky Scary Sex part 2

How did a fun night at a school turned into Mai running down the road for her life?  Maybe it was because she decided to go out with two celebrities without costumes and there are these guys that want ransom money. Don't they know that most celebrities are actually broke?! She looked to her left and saw Natsuki running slightly behind her; however, when she looked to the right, she didn't see Ai. 'Oh my god they went for the youngest one!' She turned to tell Natsuki that they had to go back for him but she couldn't see the tall yellow haired idol. "What the hell?!" Of all people how could they catch the strong but gentle giant? She was terrified as the sound of the car engine came closer and closer to her.

Inside the car, Reiji was careful not to drive too close or too far. Natsuki and Ai were comfortably sitting in the back seat while Ranmaru sat in the passenger seat.

"Is this illegal?" Natsuki asked as he processed the plan.

"Not if she press charges," Reiji said as he watched Mai run down the empty streets.

Mai did one of the worst mistakes a person could do when running; she looked behind her back. After she did that, she felt her body crash into something hard yet soft. Then she felt arms entrapped her and everything went black.

She gasped for air and looked around the unfamiliar space she was in. It was dark but she could still make out some shapes like furniture. The floor looked old and well used and the rug was very outdated. Even the wall paper looked outdated and about to give up on life. She slowly got to her feet and looked for her cellphone so she can used the flashlight. With the device in hand, she crept out of the room. A pitch black cold hallway greeted the choreographer but that wasn't her main concern. She was worried about where her captors have disappeared to. The sound of wood creaking from the side of her caught Mai's attention . She turned to look but strangely she found nothing.

" Mai...." A familiar voice softly called out to her and she followed the sound down the hall. It sound like Ai. Hopefully it was since she didn't know what has become of him or Natsuki. The dancer prayed that they were safe.

"We missed you..." Another voice said then she felt lips brushed against her cheek.

"G-guys is that you?" She called out. If it was her boys behind such a horrible trick, she is going to cuss them out once she finds them.

"Who else could it be?" Mai distinctively heard Ren speak into her ear. When she turned around to shine the light on him, she found nothing.

"You said you wanted to be stimulated, right Mai?" Ai spoke to her and she felt hands gently brushed against her arms.

"Yeah but what the hell is with the kidnapping?! You guys scared me half to death!" She picked up the pace as she continued down this never ending hallway.

"Oh please, you're probably getting a thrill out of this now since you know it's us," Ranmaru said. Mai felt someone grip the back of her shirt and kept her from walking further.

"Aren't you curious to know what happens next?" Reiji said and she felt someone kiss the side of her head .

"What...what does happen next?" She asked softly. They went through great lengths to have her attention on this Halloween night. Surely they have a great plans for her. Maybe this was the change of pace she wanted to experience. Not in a kidnapped setting of course but to use senses and words as a form of foreplay. They have been so routine lately so this was a big jump.

"We get to play fun games...like guess who." It's was strange to hear Natsuki's voice in such a strange setting. Actually it's weird yet erotic to only hear their voices and never see the owners.

"And we plan on playing rough." Camus spoke, "You're going to be smothered with 10 month of pent up desires...starting now." Strong arms wrapped around her waist and the dance was suddenly plunged into the darkness, leaving her only source of light on the floor.

An: Peep out for lemonade