Ren's Birthday Idea

It was late into the night when Ren and Mai returned from their date. The choreographer tried to muffle her giggles as Ren snuck her into his room. Mai Saymi was indeed a wanderer ever since Quartet Night moved into penthouse. She has be shifting between buildings and it becomes convenient some days and stressful other days...especially with Reiji's late night bootycalls. However, this month isn't about Reiji. This is about Ren.

"Oh tonight's dinner was so much fun," She said as she took off her heels after entering his room. "And it was so cute to watch that guy fumble with his marriage proposal." She chuckled softly.

"Funny would have been how I describe it," Ren said as he loosened up his shirt and removing his shoes. He looked over and couldn't help but smirk when he saw the wine color dress unzip. "Do my eyes deceive me or is Migrating Mai actually settling in my room tonight."

"Well you didn't take me home so I can only assume I'm staying here," Mai did have her own small apartment in so she can escape the madness that comes with being in a polygamist relationship; however, it was so underused and probably collecting dust. She felt comfortable enough to go through Ren's things so she can pick up one of his T-shirts then slipped it on.

"My lucky night and it's not even my birthday," He said with a light laugh as he turned his back to her then undressed. He was caught off guard for a moment when she lightly jumped onto his back. Her dancer's body was a bit light so it didn't knock him over.

"That reminds me! What do you want for your birthday?" She asked as she hugged him around his shoulders. "You name it and I'll do it," She said and laid a gentle kiss on his shoulder.

"Can I pick anything?" He asked as he continued doing his normal routine only with the extra weight on him.

"Anything babe...but don't get crazy." Mai warned him. She may be open but she's not going to do something crazy like knife play or let a random fan do a threesome with them. 

Ren laughed softly, "Okay okay," He walked to the bed and collapsed on his stomach. A soft grunt escaped him due to Mai being on his back. "Let's see...I want...payback."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Did Ren want payback on her or her to give him payback...Did he want to be pegged on his birthday?

"Do you remember Reiji's birthday?" He asked.

"Oh you mean that time you were dared to give Camus a blow-"

"My love, you don't have to finish that," Ren said with a light blush on his face. There were times he wished he did forget that night but the memories came stronger every time he saw Camus. "I wanted the favor returned."

"Eh?" She blinked a few times tying to process what Ren was requesting then she got off of him, "That sounds just as hard as making Ranmaru do it..." Especially since it was Ranmaru's fault that happened.

"But you did say you'll do anything for my birthday," He playfully counter as he rolled on to his back.

"Hmm I'll see what I can do but don't put your eggs in one basket, okay?" Mai had to let Ren know that asking the Count to give him a blowjob it a talk order.

"I won't...but it would be amusing to see how you'll try to pull this off," He said with a light smirk before leaning up to give her a good night kiss. Mai laid awake at night thinking of how she's going to get Camus to do this. Perhaps she should simply asked.

"Hey Camus can you join me and Ren for his birthday on Valentines day?" She asked with a cheerful smile.

"No," Camus said before closing his bedroom door in her face.

"But it's his birthday!!!!" She said as she pressed her hands against the door to try and open it. "It's also Valentines day! Try to kill two birds with one bone!"

Camus abruptly opened the door, "Will you keep your voice down, you crazy woman." He spoke sternly before walking past her. Mai didn't hesitate in following him outside of the penthouse where a car was waiting for him.

"But why won't you do it just this once?" She asked she got in the car with him. "You two already did some stuff so this should be easy."

"It's because we did that stuff is why I won't do it." Camus around with his legs elegantly crossed as the car drove to the agency. "Need I remind you that I still have a drawing of a strawberry on my left buttock." He said lowly through gritted teeth so the driver couldn't hear.

"Oh boo hoo and need I remind you that I went under a buzzing needle for you," She countered.

"That was for all of us." He said and when the car stopped, he got out. Mai got out and continued with this argument for the next hour. She was determined to get him to say okay to this gift to Ren.

"What if I did all the stuff with you?" She asked.

"The answer is still no," Camus said while he was on break from a photo shoot.

"Blindfolded?" Mai offered.

"No," He said before eating a bowl of ice cream while they sat in a café.

"How about we all get really drunk?" She suggested as they walked into the lounge area where Starish and Quartet Night were hanging out.

"Mai, I said no so drop it!" He snapped at her before sitting down. Everyone was curious what this was about but they didn't want to pry into something messy.

"Fine...you give me no choice then." Mai said softly before putting on a smile. " Guys! You cannot believe what I found out about Camus on his birthday..." She said cheerfully and Camus's eyes widened as soon as she recalled his own birthday gift

'She wouldn't,' He thought.

"The high and mighty Count Camus likes to eat Ass-"

"ASPARAGUS!" Camus yelled as he stood up then cleared his throat. He had to keep that cat in the damn bag. "We went out for dinner on my birthday and it turns out that I like to eat asparagus."

"Oh well that's good...?" Reiji said with a raised eyebrow. He has never seen Camus lose his cool like that.

"Be warned that vegetable will make your urine sample smell." Ai said unnerved by Camus behavior.

"Ew really?!" Cecil was shocked to know that fact.

"Yeah I think it happened when your old though," Ranmaru said as he stared up at the ceiling trying to go back to relaxing.

"Asparagus isn't the only thing he like to eat," Mai commented and Camus glared at her and gripped her upper arm to bring her closer.

"I'll do it just stop talking," He said harshly into her ear.

"Thank you, see you at 7," She kissed Camus's cheek and walked away. Camus sighed and rubbed his temple as he sat back down.