01

Mr. Aizawa opens the door to the classroom and stands in front of the students. He sighs and closes his eyes for a moment.

"Attention class, we have a new student joining us today. You can come in now." He looks at me as I'm standing in the doorway. I then walk in and smile.

"Hi everyone, my name is (F/N) (L/N), it's nice to meet all of you." I smile at the class.

"It's nice to meet you." A small boy with purple balls on his head stares at my chest. Creeped out, I decid to ignore him. Just then I hear a gasp. I look over to my right and my eyes widen.

It's them.

"(Y/N)!" Izuku smiles as tears forms in his eyes.

"You're...back." Katsuki mumbles, his eyes wide.

"Woah you guys know her?" A boy with yellow hair that had a black stripe questions them. Izuku speaks up. "We were childhood friends." He says and I nod in agreement. Everyone starts whispering.

"Anyway, take a seat next to the empty desk next to Bakugou and Kirishima." Mr. Aizawa mumbles. I nod and take a seat next to the red head and the blond.

"Why are you back?" Katsuki growls. I look at him and smile. "It's good to see you too, and Izuku I missed you!" I smile at the green haired boy behind Katsuki.

"We have to catch up after class!" He says and I nod.

"Hey I'm Eijirou Kirishima. It's nice to meet you." The red head next to me smiles, a light, friendly blush on his cheeks.

"It's nice to meet you Eijirou." I say.

"Wow! First name basis already?" He blushes even harder.

"I like the name Eijirou." I giggle. He gives me a thumbs up, "Call me Eijirou then!"

-

After class, everyone rushes over to my desk. I was taken back by the sudden action. Everyone starts blurting out their names and quirks. They all seem nice.

I notice Katsuki still slouching in his seat, staring at me. I raise an eyebrow, then look away.

"So what's your quirk?" Mina asks. I lower my head a bit.

"Well, I have the power of the four elements. My mother has fire and air while my dad has earth and water quirks. I inherited all four."

"That's so cool!" Ochaco shouts. I smile and chuckle nervously, "I guess."

"Woah, that's insane! You're like the most powerful one here!" Kaminari states.

"OH SHUT UP DROOLY! EVERYONE KNOWS I'M THE STRONGEST ONE HERE!" Katsuki yells.

"I see you haven't changed a bit." I cross my arms and smirk at him. He becomes even angrier...if that was even possible.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?"

"IT MEANS YOU'RE STILL AN EGOMANIAC!" I shout back. Everyone gasps at my sudden outburst.

"Something I should mention, (Y/N) and Kacchan are pretty similar in a way." Izuku forms a sweat drop while telling our classmates.

"Except I'm nicer than this idiot." I point my thumb towards Katsuki. He growls, "FIGHT ME YOU BITCH!"

"You know what? That's not a bad idea." I smirk at him. He was taken back by my words as he blushes, then smirks.

"After school."

"Um guys I don't think this is a good idea—" Izuku nervously waves his hands.

"Man I can't wait for this! I'm sure (Y/N) will kick your ass Bakugou!" Eijirou adds. I smile and stand up.

"Behind the school, don't be late." I say while walking away.

"Damn she's hot." Eijirou whispers.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY DUMB HAIR?" Little explosions came out of Katsuki's hand. Eijirou scratches the back of his neck, "I didn't think you'd hear that."

"She's really confident, just like Bakugou." Todoroki says in a monotone.

"Ribbit, she's pretty cool." Tsu adds.

"Yeah and I can't wait to see this fight!" Sero punches his fist in the air.

"You ready Bakugou—huh? Where'd he go?" Eijirou notices that Katsuki's seat is empty.

"I-I should go check on him." Izuku runs out the door.

-

"Hey you! Wait up!"

I stop my tracks once I hear his voice. I knew he would come after me. I turn around and face Katsuki. He is now taller than me. When we were kids we used to be the same height.

"Why the hell did you come back after all these years?" He growls. I gasp quickly and turn away.

"You remember my mother right?"

"Yeah. Mikasa." He shrugs.

I turn back around to face him. "Seven years ago, she disappeared. My dad knew I'd go out searching for her so he decided to move out of town. As I got older I watched all my favorite heroes in action and decided I wanted to become one too. Maybe then I'll find her."

I didn't notice Izuku was next to Katsuki, listening closely.

"(Y/N)." He gives me a sad look. Katsuki grits his teeth but quickly covers it with a frown.

"I'm...sorry." He blushes and looks away. Izuku and I look at him surprised.

"Who are you and what have you done to Katsuki." I say.

"K-Kacchan? Sorry?!" Izuku trembles.

"WHEN THE HELL DID YOU SHOW UP NERD?" Katsuki blows a fuse. I sigh.

"And he's back."