30

Katsuki and I ran around the city, trying to find Izuku and the others. We found him by the mall with Maya in his hands. He noticed us and smiled.

"Kacchan! I'm glad you're okay—"

"Shut up Deku. You had no idea what I just went through." Katsuki clenched his fists. Izuku looked at me, then back at Maya.

"What happened?" I ask. Izuku stood up and placed Maya on his shoulder.

"I fought her. She's unconscious so I'm going to bring her to Recovery Girl." He says.

"By the way, have you seen the others? And where's All Might?" I look around. There was no one in sight.

"Everyone went to evacuate the people that were here. All Might and Mr. Aizawa are on the other side, fighting the League of Villains."

"Let's bring her to Recovery Girl then."

-

"She'll alright (L/N), no need to worry." Recovery Girl smiled. I sigh and look back at Maya's sleeping figure. Even though we hate each other's guts, there are times where I still care about her.

Katsuki grabbed my hand. Recovery checked up on him to make sure the drug was out of his system. Good thing it was. It was unexplainable how the drug disappeared when I kissed him.

"You don't have any explanation? How is it possible that the drug was wiped away with one kiss?" I ask Recovery Girl. She sat down and smiled softly, "I believe that it's the power of love."

Katsuki and I blush a deep shade of red.

"L-Love?" I stammered. Recovery Girl smiled and nodded, "Love is very powerful. You see when you kissed Bakugou, it's like you flushed away all the voices and demons in his head."

I look at Katsuki, he was fiddling with his fingers.

"I'm sorry if I made things uncomfortable." Recovery Girl scratches her head. I shook my head, "Oh no not at all!" The blush was still visible on my face.

"We should go back to the city and find All Might." Izuku walked away from the corner. I almost forgot he was here.

"Yeah." I say. As we were about to leave, Recovery Girl said one more thing.

"Be careful children. If anything please contact me."

"We will." Izuku and I nod at her. We left the room, then stood outside the school. Katsuki was quite. Izuku looked at me, then back at Katsuki.

"Kacchan?"

"What?" Katsuki growled. Something was bothering him.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him. He looks up at me, blushes, then quickly looks away.

"No." He responds. I furrow my eyebrows. Is what Recovery Girl said bothering him? We haven't been dating long but do we really love each other? I have to put this in the back of my mind. Our lives are in danger.

"Let's go then."

Katsuki and I flew in the air using our quirks while Izuku ran beside us. All the people were evacuated which was good.

My lips started to shake at the sight of the city

My lips started to shake at the sight of the city. There's been many villains and destruction in the past, but nothing like this. I noticed Katsuki glancing at me. I look at him and smiled softly, telling him I was okay.

Helicopters surrounded the city. There's no doubt that this is all being broadcasted live.

As we were flying, a sudden blast was coming towards us. Katsuki pushed me and Izuku down. We all stood up, realizing what had just happened.

"Where did that come from?" Izuku brushes the dirt off his arms. I gasped at the robot that had appeared from the corner.

"That looks like—"

"The robot from the entrance exams!" Katsuki finishes Izuku's sentence. I looked back at the two of them. The giant green robot's eyes were glowing red, just like the way Katsuki's were when he was under that drug.

"I can beat this thing! Piece of cake!" Katsuki cracks his knuckles, then charches towards the robot. The robot's eyes shot lasers. Katsuki dodged and used his explosions. He came back to our side and waited for the smoke to clear.

The smirk on his face washes away once he saw the robot still standing, untouched.

"Not even a scratch!?" I step back. Katsuki bends his knees, getting ready to attack again. Izuku puts a hand on his shoulder, stopping him.

"Kacchan don't risk it!"

Katsuki shrugs him off, and stayed in place. The three of us stared at the robot that was now stomping towards us.

"We can't just run away, we have to attack!" I waved my arm around and the ground to shoot up. The robot punches it, causing it to turn into rubble. Izuku grabs us and jumps around, trying to avoid getting hit. Once he puts us down Katsuki started to shake.

"This stupid robot! Why can't we destroy it?!"

He charges again. Izuku and I couldn't stop him in time.

"Kacchan!"

"Katsuki no!"

"Take this you bastard!" Katsuki releases a giant explosion. Once again the robot was unharmed. The robot hit Katsuki. He slammed against a wall and slid down.

"NO!" I ran to his side. Katsuki coughed up some blood. My eyes started to water. Izuku looked up at me, "You take him somewhere safe, I'm going to find a pro hero!"

"Alright, just hurry up!" I say as he ran off.

"No." Katsuki started to stand, "I can beat this thing all by myself."

I place my hand on his chest, "But you're hurt!"

"Don't worry about me. Go with that nerd. You'll be safer with him."

My eyes widen as I gasp, "You made me a promise. You'll keep me safe and protect me remember?"

"If I can't even lay a hit on that robot, then how the hell can I protect you!" His voice was shaky and his eyes filled with tears.

"Because I believe in you! I've always have ever since we were kids! You never give up, you always make sure that you're the winner! If you won't get up then I'll go myself. I also made a promise to protect you! I'll keep fighting until you're safe!"

Tears ran down his face, "(Y/N)."

"We're in this together. You and me." I grab his hand and pull him up. He wipes away his tears and smiles, "How did I ever get so lucky?"

I smile in return, "Then let's beat this thing, together."