16

"You idiot!" Katsuki hugs me tightly, I chuckle and hug him back. He quickly pulls away, "Don't you ever scare me like that again you hear me?!"

"Alright alright you had your reunion! Now the three of you get out of here!" Mr. Aizawa yells. We all nod and run back down.

"Where is everyone?" I look around to see that Izuku and the others were gone. Just then Ochaco ran up to us.

"Nomu appeared! The pro heroes are fighting him! All Might went up to help Mr. Aizawa!" She exclaims. I gasp at the giant creature that stood behind Ochaco. She turns around and yelps. Before Nomu could lay a hit, Izuku pushed her out of the way.

"We can beat this thing!" I punch my fists together, Katsuki and Eijirou did the same.

"Izuku! Ochaco! Leave him to us, we got this!" I tell them and they look at me dumbfounded.

"JUST LISTEN TO HER AND SCRAM!"

They both nod quickly and ran away. Katsuki didn't hesitate to attack Nomu. Eijirou and I did the same.

After multiple hits, none of us were able to defeat him. As I was on the ground, I noticed everyone else fighting another Nomu. All Might and Mr. Aizawa were still fighting the League of Villains.

"What do we do?!" I shake while trying to stand up. Katsuki pants and grunts, "We keep fighting!"

"I could never call myself a man if I don't defeat him!" Eijirou stood up as well. My hands ignite with flames, "You're right. We can't just give up now!"

I jump and laid another hit on Nomu. He falls back. As he did, Katsuki and Eijirou laid another hit. Nomu fell to the ground. We all stood, waiting for him to get back up. After a minute, we all exhaled deeply.

I turn around to face them, "We did it—"

Just then I felt a sharp pain hit my back. I flew towards a brick wall and broke it. Katsuki and Eijirou run towards me.

"(Y/N)!" Eijirou lifts me up. I wipe my mouth, "I'm alright." I stumble but they both catch me.

"You stay here. It's too risky for you to fight!" Eijirou says with worry.

"IT'S MY FAULT THIS IS HAPPENING! I JUST CAN'T SIT HERE AND WATCH ALL MY FRIENDS DIE!" I run out of his embrace. Katsuki tried stopping me but I refused. I run towards Nomu and was getting ready to land another hit.

"(Y/N) NO!" Katsuki screams. Everything felt like it was happening in slow motion. Before my fist made contact, a figure landed on Nomu, crushing him. Once the air cleared, I remove my arms from my face and look up at the figure who just saved my life. Flames erupted around them and the air surrounded them like a tornado.

Tears immediately ran down my bloody face once I saw the face.

"M-Mom?"

She looks at me and frowns, "(Y/N)." A loud explosion interrupts her voice. Her breath hitched and she flew towards another Nomu.

"Now's not a good time to explain! I must defeat this thing!"

Katsuki and Eijirou rush to my side. I stare at my living mother. She's alive. She's here. Tears ran down my face.

"I-Is that, Mikasa?" Katsuki gasps.

"The pro hero Element." Eijirou adds.

"She's alive." I whisper. I watch as she fought the other Nomu. Izuku and the others were shocked as well. He glances over at me and back over to my mother.

"Mikasa." Izuku starts to cry. I quickly ran over to him and the others, Katsuki and Eijirou follow.

"It's been a while since I fought you." My mom breathes out. She was shaking. A loud crash on the ground caused us to all look up at a shocked All Might and Mr. Aizawa.

"Element? You're alive!" All Might spoke. My mother just smiled at him and continued to fight Nomu.

"All Might! Where's the League of Villains?" Izuku ran up to him. All Might clenches his fists and looks down.

"They escaped."

We all look at him shocked. Mr. Aizawa's breath quickens, "Forget about them for now, they're gone. Right now we have to deal with the Nomu's." All Might nods and they both went to help my mother. Since they were helping, now was my chance to get some answers. I ran up to her and grab her tightly. My face buried into her chest. Tears fell onto her hero costume.

"Why mom? Why leave me and dad for so long? Then you just show up out of nowhere!" I sob. She grabs my shoulders and pushes me back.

"I can't explain now, I have to help." She says and begins to run but I stop her. Her eyes widen and her frown grew at the sight of my sobbing face.

"Mom, please

"Mom, please." I look up at her. She looks at me for a moment, then sighs.

"(Y/N), trust me. I have to do what a hero should! Which is to help others!" She let go of my grasp and ran towards the open Nomu. I fell onto my knees and continued to cry. Izuku hugs me tightly. I gasp and sat still.

"She's a hero. She knows what she's doing." He smiles through his tears. I look at him and wipe my eyes, "Yeah, you're right."

"She'll be okay! She is Element after all!" Ochaco and the others gather around me. I smile sadly and nod.

"You need to rest up. Come here." Katsuki's eyes were covered by his hair. He picks me up bridal style and carried me over to a wall. He set me down and stood next to me.

"You're not leaving my sight. Not again." He looks ahead. I blush and smile sadly.

"Thank you." I lean against his leg. My short happy moment was interrupted by mothers calls.

"(Y/N)! The League of Villains are back! I need you to get them! It's up to you!"

My eyes widen. Before I could respond, a purple vortex appeared in front of us. Tomura came out of it with Dabi and Toga.

"Izuku~!" Toga runs up to him, but Izuku steps back.

"Kirishima and I will get this hideous looking fuck." Katsuki referred to Dabi. I nod and face Tomura. Kurogiri was fighting Ochaco and the others. Shoto and Kaminari fought with Izuku.

"That just leaves you and me." He smirks evilly. I furrow my eyebrows and clench my fists, letting them turn into rock.

"In honor of my mother, I'll defeat you."