19

I slammed the front door open and called out for my dad.

"Dad?!"

He came rushing into the room and didn't hesitate to hug me. I try my best to hold in my tears and anger.

"She's gone." I mumble into his shoulder. He rubs my back and silently cries, "I know. All Might told me everything. I'm so sorry (Y/N)! I'm sorry for not telling you! I'm sorry I didn't do anything to save her!"

I pull away from his embrace and smile through my tears, "Mom was right, if I knew where she was, I would've caused more trouble. I'm just glad I got to see her one last time."

My dad cries even more and hugs me again, "She's in a better place now."

"I know." I cry out. It's been about a week since the incident with the League of Villains and my mother. I've spent more time with dad than with any of my friends. All I needed was his love and care. Aizawa pushed the trip to next week. Right now we were getting ready for the next part of the exam, which was teacher versus the students. Katsuki and I haven't spoken about the kiss. When I saw him again I was too afraid to mention it. Besides, he kept acting like himself, as if nothing happen. Scratch that, it's like he's been even more of an ass; if that's even possible.

"Move it dumbass."

Speak of the devil.

Katsuki bumped my shoulder, causing me to almost fall back. I spin around and grab the back of his collar, a deep growl came from his throat as he turns his head.

"What the hell?!"

"Why are you acting like an ass? What's your problem?" His eyes soften a bit, but he quickly turns away.

"What are you talking about?" His shoulders stiffen. I furrow my eyebrows, he knows exactly what I'm talking about. Katsuki grips onto his bag strap and bit his lip. My heart wasn't ready for what he was about to say.

"Just leave me alone dammit."

My eyes widen and my jaw drops. Yeah he's an ass, but never has he ever told me to leave him alone. Did he regret that kiss?

I shook my head and walked away from him. I had no words to say. It's like everything I wanted to say went down the drain. I could feel his cold eyes on my back, watching me leave.

-

"Something bothering you?" Eijirou sat in the desk next to mine. I look at him and shake my head, "I'm fine, just tired."

He looks at me for a moment and sighs. I gasp once he grabs my hand and led me outside the classroom. Curious eyes watched as he took me away.

"What are you—"

"(Y/N), what did he do to you?" He looks at me sternly. My breath hitched at his question. Is he talking about Katsuki?

"W-What are you—" I stammer but he quickly cut me off, "I'm talking about Bakugou."

I didn't know what to say. He doesn't know about the kiss, so why would he ask about Katsuki?

"Why do you think he's done something wrong?" My voice was soft. I was a bit nervous about where this is going.

He shrugs his shoulders, "I don't know, you're always with him; plus he has an explosive personality."

"Well you're not wrong about that, but he didn't do anything wrong." I trail off. Eijirou wasn't buying it. I could feel the sweat fall from my forehead.

"Don't be afraid to tell me anything. I wanna help you."

My cheeks grew hot by the second he said those words. Should I tell him about the kiss? No, I don't want to hurt his feelings.

I sigh and look into his scarlet eyes, "It's just that, ever since I was in the hospital, Katsuki has been avoiding me. He's more aggressive."

Eijirou frowns, "Maybe he's, scared?"

Scared? Katsuki Bakugou? Scared? Those words can't go together in a sentence. It just doesn't make sense.

"I'm serious (Y/N). I know he cares a lot about you, and he doesn't take situations like these very well." He says. I think for a moment, "I guess. What should I do?"

"Well, just try to ignore it and let him be." His eyes didn't look into mine this time. Is he upset?

"Eijirou." I place my hand in his shoulder and smile. I lean in quickly and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He looks at me with shock and his cheeks grew red.

"Thank you, for always being there for me." I smile at him again and walk back into the classroom, right before class started. Eijirou stood there for a moment, still shocked, then followed me into the classroom. I did what he said and ignored Katsuki's death glare. From the corner of my eye I could see his lips pouting.

Throughout class I could feel Katsuki's gaze on me

Throughout class I could feel Katsuki's gaze on me. I tired my hardest not to look back at him. Now that I think about it, I'm surprised Katsuki didn't follow me when Eijirou took me out in the hall. Usually he'd be watching somewhere; just like that time at the park.

My thoughts were cut off by a small folded piece of paper that jumped onto my desk. It came from the direction of Katsuki.

I opened it slowly, trying not to get caught by Aizawa. My eyes scan the paper and my cheeks heat up immediately.

Meet me at the part after school, we need to talk.

- King Explosion Murder

I laugh quietly at his signature. For the first time, I look at him. He was writing something down. I tilt my head a bit to see what he was writing. Just then another piece of paper lands on my desk. I open it.

Scratch that, come to my house after. My parents aren't home.

Why does he want me to come to his house? Now that I think about it, I haven't been there since I moved.

I turn the paper over and wrote back to him.

This better be good..

Once he opened the note, he smirks. Once again he quickly wrote something down, then hands it to me discreetly.

My heart skipped a beat once I read the note.

Oh it will.