04

After the battle training, Izuku was sent to Recovery Girl. Luckily, no one else had any serious injuries. At the end of the day, I head back to the classroom for detention. Once I went in, I notice Katsuki sitting at his desk with his feet up. He looks at me and narrows his eyes. I ignore him and take a seat as far away from him as possible. Mr. Aizawa is sleeping in front of the classroom with his sleeping bag.

There's a moment of silence until I speak up.

"You could've killed him you know?"

"Tch, that nerd will be fine." He leans his head back. I honestly don't know what else to say. He acted so different yesterday, it's like he was a whole different person.

I decide to spend the hour by reading a book. As I was reading, a shadow towers over me. I look up and gasp once Katsuki grabs the book out of my hands.

"You wouldn't mind if I blow this up do you?" He waves the book around. I stand up and place my hands on the desk.

"Give it back!" I whisper, hoping not to wake up Mr. Aizawa. Katsuki's eyes trail down and he immediately blushes a deep shade of red. Confused, I look down and notice that I had a bit of cleavage showing. I grunt and blush as well, quickly buttoning up my shirt. I grab the book as he was distracted. He shakes his head and looks over towards Mr. Aizawa.

"He's fast asleep, let's get out of here." He grabs his bag. I look at him with shock, "We can't just leave! What if he wakes up?!"

He looks at me again, "It's Aizawa, do you really think he'll wake up within an hour?"

I look down at my hands and thought for a moment. I can't afford to get in trouble again.

"Don't be such a baby." He grabs my bag and heads out the door. I chase after him, "Hey!"

"See? He didn't notice." We look back at the sleeping man slouched in front of the room. I grab my bag and start walking.

"That's it? No thank you?" His voice calls from behind.

"Thank you for what? Your genius plan?" I scoff. He catches up to me and mumbles, "You really know how to piss me off (Y/N)."

Katsuki walks me home again. Looks like this'll be happening on a daily basis. Yeah, he has an explosive side but he also has a soft side, the side he only shows to me.

"So what did you and Izuku talk about earlier? You know, before detention?" I actually knew what happened because I eavesdropped on them. Izuku told him that someone gave him his power which caused me to panic a bit. I was worried that he would tell Katsuki about one for all. What really made me upset was Katsuki's teary eyes.

"When I saw that ice guy, I realized I couldn't beat him in a head to head fight! Crap I even agree with what that girl said! Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! Enjoy that win Deku! You won't be getting another! I'm just getting started! Got that?! I'm gonna end up the number one hero no matter what!"

"That's none of your business." He growls and clenches his fists. I don't know why I asked him that. Maybe I just wanted to know if he would tell me.

"Whatever." I put my hands in my pockets. It was silent for the rest of the walk. We both go our separate ways once we reach my house.

I don't tell my dad about detention. I know he would kill me, so I just told him that I hung out with some friends after school.

"Back so soon?" Dad turns around from the stove. He's currently making ramen.

"Yeah, they had to go home. I'm gonna head upstairs and do homework." I tell him and he nods, "I'll call you when dinner is ready."

I give him a nod and walk upstairs to my room. I drop my bag on the floor and plop onto my bed.