13

One Week Later

"You will be training in the woods, we will be staying on a private island." Mr. Aizawa sighed. The class cheers. He immediately shut them up by preparing his quirk.

"Anyway. If you don't pass the final exam, you will attend summer school." He adds. Eijirou and Kaminari turn around.

"Everyone! Do your best!"

"This is so stupid." Katsuki mumbles and I chuckle, "Oh come on! It'll be fun!"

"Oh yeah?" He glances at me. I smirk and tilt my head, "Maybe we'll get to fight again."

Katsuki's face lifted, "Fine." I knew I could convince him. I laugh to myself. Whenever there's something involving fighting, he'll want to be there and join. Even when we were kids, he was always like that. Yeah he's an egomaniac but I kinda like that about him.

Once class was over, we all headed home to study. I ran straight into my room and sat at my desk. I turned off my phone and put the lamp on. I didn't want anyone distracting me.

After a few hours, I found myself falling asleep. My eyes kept closing. Just then I heard a tap on my window. I jump out of my seat and angrily stomp towards the window. I open it and look down. My eyes widen at the spikey blond down below.

"Katsuki?!"

He looked up and threw another rock, which hit my forehead.

"STOP IT!" I grab a water bottle and throw it at him. He laughs at me and caught it, then drank out of it.

"Why are you here?" I sigh. Once he finished the water he threw it besides him.

"To study."

I looked at him confused. It was past nine! Is he crazy?!

"It's late! You should go home! Plus why would you want to study with me?" I tried to keep my voice as low as possible, hoping not to wake up my dad.

Before he responds, he used his explosions to jump up to my window. He stood on the windowsill and jumped into my room. I put my hand on my forehead. If he makes another sound, my dad will definitely wake up.

"And you're in my room." I cross my arms. He eyed my entire body. I look down, realizing I was in a tank top and shorts. I blush and tried to cover myself.

"My old hag was bugging me the entire time so I couldn't focus, that's why I came here." He sat on my bed. I take a seat next to him. The only light in my room was coming from the lamp. Yet I was still able to see his crimson eyes.

"Why didn't you just go by Eijirou's?" I ask and he shrugs, "That idiot doesn't know how to study."

I roll my eyes, "Fine. Only for a half hour." I grab a chair and place it next to my seat at the desk. I took this time to take in his appearance. He was wearing a black tank top with black pants. Black was basically the only thing he wore, yet he looked hella good in it.

"Quit staring and start studying." He smirked. I shook my head and glared at him.

(Warning: some lemon 🍋)

We started studying for about ten minutes until he started getting touchy all of a sudden. It first started with a hand on my thigh, slowly going higher. I gasp and bite my lip at the unexpected action. He smirks and continues until he reached my waistline. Before he could go any further, I grab his hand.

"W-What do you think you're doing?"

He groans, "Well damn I can't control my hormones."

That's when I I noticed something sticking up in his lower area.

HE HAS A BONER!

I blush a deep shade of red and quickly look away. I stand up and walk towards the window. I heard him get up and walk behind me.

"What's wrong?" He grabs my hips and spun me around, pushing me against the wall.

"K-Katsuki." My breath hitched. I never seen him like this before.

"Help a guy out." He leaned in closer. I gasped once I felt his lips on my neck. What's going on?!

I tried my best to hold in my moans

I tried my best to hold in my moans. I couldn't let my dad wake up. He'll kill me if he finds Katsuki in my room, kissing my damn neck.

"Ahh~" I let out a small moan once he lightly bit my neck. I placed my hands on his chest and slowly moved downward. He breathed heavily and pulls away. His forehead was pressed against mine.

"I could take you on right here."

My heart jumped out of my chest at his words. He wants me? Right here? Right now?! My mind was racing with different thoughts. I couldn't even speak, all that came out of me was air.

He pulled away and stepped back. He tilted his head and started to laugh. "You look like you saw a ghost!"

I scowl at him while blushing furiously. I stomp past him and face the door.

"I think you should go." I knew that if he stayed any longer, He wouldn't be able to control himself. I'm afraid of what'll happen.

"Already?" He pressed up against me. I felt something poking on my butt. I bite my lip again, I was about to speak again but my breath hitched once he started groping my breasts. He groaned and whispered in my ear.

"We're just getting started." He whispered and kissed my earlobe. I let out another moan but quickly gained my composure. I spun around and kick him in the balls. He held in his screams and fell to the ground.

"W-What the fuck?" He crouches down. I stood over him, he looks up and glared at me.

"I said leave."

"Tch, whatever." He slowly stood up and left through the window. I finally breathed and touched my neck.

What's up with him? What made him so turned on? Was it me? Does he...like me?!

I slap my cheek, there's no way that he likes me. He's just a horny teenage boy. That's normal.

"I need sleep." I whisper to myself. I close the window and crawl into bed. My mind couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. He seemed to be enjoying it, but was I?

Yes you were.

I slap myself again and closed my eyes. No, I didn't enjoy that. I couldn't have. He's an airhead! Whatever, I just need to get some rest for that final exam tomorrow.