29

I continued to fly through the city. I looked around trying to find Katsuki, but it was no use. Just then, a black mist surrounded me. It was dark for a moment until I landed on the ground in an alleyway. I rub my head and open one eye. Then both of my eyes widen at the person standing in front of me.

"Tomura."

"So we meet again. I'd like to introduce you to someone." He gestured towards the end of the alleyway. A tall figure appeared from the darkness.

"Who are you." I take a step back. As the figure came out, I was able to see his face.

"Me? Call me Raiden." He grinned. My body started to shake as he stepped towards me. Why can't I move? He came closer and placed his hand under my chin.

"My my, you look just like your mother."

I couldn't speak. My insides were churning and it was hard to breathe. His touch made me feel like I was dying. What is this power?

"I was hoping to meet you some day, (Y/N)." He removed his hand from my chin. I breathed heavily and crouched down to catch my breath. My eyes wandered up to his face. He was still grinning down at me.

"Y-You. You're the reason why my mother disappeared." I slowly stood up and clenched my fists. Raiden tilted his head and raised an eyebrow.

"Element. She was a pain. You know I'm glad she's dead." He started to laugh. I gritted my teeth and stomped on the ground. Raiden and Tomura stumbled at the force. The ground cracked and shot up at Raiden. As Raiden was in the air, he placed his hand over his chest.

"Slow down!" He shouted. He slowly floated down towards the ground. I gasp and bent my knees, getting ready to attack again. Raiden chuckled, "Silly girl. Are you not aware of my quirk?"

I held my hands in front of me but didn't attack. I stayed quiet, waiting for him to respond.

"You see if I touch someone, I can make them do whatever I say. For example, when I touched you, I was thinking about pain and fear. That's why you felt like that." He explains. I never heard of such a powerful quirk.

"I could stay right here and fight you, but I need to find someone." I say. He tilts his head again, "You mean that Bakugou boy?"

My breath hitched, "What did you do to him! Same with Maya!"

"Oh them? Don't worry about it. Let's just say that they've joined the dark side." He tells me. My breathing started to quicken. He watched me in amusement.

"If you want to find them, they're somewhere in the city. I really wish you can stay and fight, but I want you to find your friends first." He said. I looked at him confused. He actually wants me to find them?

Without saying anything, I walked backwards and left the alleyway. I started to run towards the explosions coming from up ahead. People were looking at me crazy while I was running towards the destruction. Some even called out to me. I ignored them and continued to run.

I saw a black silhouette standing on a bus that was crushed. As I was about to call out, a giant car was flying towards me.

"(Y/N)!" A force pushed me away from the car that had now hit the ground. I rub my head and looked up at the person who had saved me.

"Izuku!"

Lighting surrounded him as he held me in his arms. He was running towards the figure.

"I get that you want to save Kacchan and Maya; I do too, but you also have to be aware of your surroundings." He pants. He lets me go and we both run towards the damaged bus. We both stop our tracks once we hear a familiar voice.