15

"Oof!" I crash onto the wooden floor of the bar that I was now in. I slowly look up and look at the figure standing above me.

"Well hello there!" The girl licks her lips. I cringe and shuffle back towards the wall. Tomura and the shadow guy grabbed my arms. I didn't try fighting back this time. These handcuffs were taking a toll on my energy.

"You'll be staying here while we discuss what we're gonna do to you." Tomura threw me into a cell.

"Tomura Shigaraki, should we be worried about All Might? What about that red headed boy?" The shadow man asks.

"Now now Kurogiri, we'll use this little brat to destroy All Might once and for all! We'll force her to use her elements."

My heart dropped at his words. Do they not know that using all my elements can kill me?

"How will we get her to do that?" Kurogiri questions.

"It seems like that Bakugou is a close friend of hers, we'll use him as bait."

I clench my teeth and start to shake. They can't bring Katsuki into this! No way!

"Don't you dare bring him into this." I growl. My hair covered my face. Tomura and Kurogiri look at me.

"Shut her up." Tomura walks away. Dabi takes a piece of duct tape and places it over my mouth.

"Anyway, we'll threaten to kill Bakugou and all her other worthless friends." He continues. Tears start to form from my eyes.Tomura walks towards my cell, he places his hands on the bars.

"You'll be staying here for a while, we'll take the handcuffs off only if you don't try to escape. If you do, we'll kill all your precious friends, and you." He looks at me through the hand on his face. I gulp and look down. My head moves up and down.

He opens the cell and takes off my handcuffs, then closes the cell. I sit on the floor, my messy hair still covering my face.

"Good."

Katsuki's POV

I was still in this dumbass classroom after (Y/N) and Kirishima left. She would kill me if I ended up following them. So I decided to stay with these idiots. As everyone was starting to leave, Kirishima bursted through the door. He had handcuffs on. What the hell happened?

His shirt was torn and his arm was bleeding. Everyone, including Mr. Aizawa gasped at the sight. He pants and runs over to me. I was in shock to see him crying all of a sudden.

"Kirishima?! What happened?!" Deku ran up to him. He tries to catch his breath.

"(Y/N) and I were walking, then the League of Villains appeared out of nowhere and captured (Y/N)! I tried to stop them, but they put these handcuffs on me that stops me from using my quirk!" He breathes out. Everyone gasps again. My eyes widen and my breath hitched. I clench my teeth and slowly walk up to him. I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him closer.

"SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT SHE GOT CAPTURED AND YOU COULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO SAVE HER!?" I yell in his face.

"I tried! But did you not hear what I just said!?" Kirishima yells back. Mr. Aizawa separates us, "Enough."

He looks at Kirishima, "Don't worry, we'll find (Y/N) and bring her back. But first, you go to Recovery Girl."

He then looks at me, "Bakugou, you go with him."