27

Third Person POV

Katsuki sat silently in the chair he was chained up to. The League of Villains surrounded him.

"Do you wanna know why we have captured you, Bakugou?" Tomura scratched his neck. Katsuki leaned forward, "So I can kill every single one of you?"

"You have such a powerful quirk! Perfect for, oh I don't know, a villain."

Katsuki scoffed, "I'm gonna be the number one hero! Nice try handy man."

Tomura lowered his hand, "Very well. I'm afraid this would happen."

Katsuki narrowed his eyes, unaware of the tall figure behind him. Katsuki felt the presence but before he could turn around, a needle was jabbed in his arm.

"Thank you, Raiden."

Raiden looked at Tomura with a blank expression. He was still pissed off about his brawl with All Might. He fled once Katsuki was captured. As much as he didn't want to go, he had to stick to the plan.

Katsuki's head hung low. Tomura took the chains off of him, but Katsuki sat limp.

"Did it work?" Toga tilts her head. Tomura stands in front of Katsuki, "Bakugou, can you hear me?"

Katsuki's glowing red eyes could be seen through his hair. He grinned evilly, "Yes."

"Good. Now here's what we're going to do."

(Y/N)'s POV

"They took young Bakugou?!" All Might frowned. Mr. Aizawa covered his face with his hands. We were all gathered around the lobby with class 1-B.

"It's all my fault." I grit my teeth and clenched my fists. Eijirou puts his hand on my shoulder to comfort me, "No it's not. Stop blaming yourself. You did everything you can." I just looked at him and sighed heavily.

"Alright. It's not safe to stay here anymore; we have to go back." Mr. Aizawa tells us. I continued to frown. I wanted to punch myself in the face a million times. Katsuki was kidnapped and I couldn't save him.

-

As we were on the bus heading home, I sat with Kirishima. I ignored his worried gaze by looking out the window.

"(Y/N).." His voice trails off. I raised my eyebrows and continued to look out the window. He sighs, "I feel the exact same way."

A gasp escaped from my throat. I turned my head towards him and see him clenching his jaw. His sharp teeth were showing.

"Bakugou. I look up to him, I know he's more powerful than me! As a hero and as a man, I want to save him! I care about him more than you think!" He then looks me in the eyes, "(Y/N), you don't think I'm useless do you?"

I looked at him shocked, then smiled softly, "Of course not. Listen; ever since I joined UA, I had this feeling, a feeling about you. I just knew by your strength, cooperativeness, compassion, and heroism, that you're already an amazing hero."

He blushed and looked down at his hands that weren't shaking anymore, "You really think so?"

"Why would I lie?"

His eyes filled with tears, but he quickly wiped them away.

"Thank you." His voice shook. I smile and grab his hand. At this point he was crying. I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his shoulder.

"It'll be okay." I say.

Once we arrived at UA, everyone gathered outside. The principle, and other teachers met us here.

"We have no way of tracking them down." Thirteen spoke.

"But that doesn't mean we're giving up hope." All Might adds.

"So what do we do?" Izuku asks. It was quiet for a moment until Mr. Aizawa spoke up, "We go on a search."

————
Hey guys! I'm so sorry that this chapter is short. It's just that I've been busy with school. I have senioritis already haha.. I hate to say that there will be slow updates 😓 but here are some good news! I will be making a Halloween special!! So stay tuned for that! Once again I'm sorry about the slow updates 😭 I will try my best to update as much as possible! Thank you for reading and voting! It means so much to me considering that I want to become an author one day!

If you have any questions feel free to follow me on Instagram at @bnhakacchan