05

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" A loud voice startles the two of us. We jump away from each other, both of us blushing once we realize what we were about to do.

I squint my eyes, trying to make out the dark figure that came from behind the tree.

"Katsuki?!" I gasp.

"Bakugou?!" Eijirou furrows his eyebrows.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I say as Eijirou and I jump off the monkey bars. We walk towards the angry blond.

"I always come here after school." He refuses to look at us. Even though it's dark, I can still see the blush on his cheeks.

"So then why did you interrupt us man!? So unmanly!" Eijirou grabs his shoulder, but Katsuki shrugs him off.

"I don't need two morons making out in my spot." He grumbles. A vein pops on my head.

"SINCE WHEN IS THIS YOUR SPOT?!"

"SINCE FOREVER YOU IDIOT!" Our foreheads clash. Eijirou nervously chuckles.

"Alright let's not get violent."

"Get the hell out of here dumb hair." Katsuki takes a step back and puts his hands in his pockets. His gaze is on the ground.

"Don't tell him what to do!" I yell at Katsuki.

"I NEED TO TALK TO YOU IN PRIVATE ALRIGHT?!" He yells back.

"It's getting late anyway. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Eijirou says and smiles at me before walking away. I sigh and cover my face with my hands. Katsuki groans.

"Well? What do you want to talk to me about?" I'm angry, but I try to stay calm. Katsuki looks a bit guilty, and also...sad?

"Why him?" He quickly says. I look at him confused. "What do you mean? He's my friend."

"A friend that you were about to kiss?!" He raises his voice. His fists are clenched. Why is he so upset?

"Yeah I was about to kiss him, so what?! Why do you care?!"

He looks at me and frowns. "I don't. Whatever just forget it." He starts to walk away but I stop him.

"Katsuki, are you jealous?"

His breath hitches at my words. He slowly turns around, but doesn't look at me. He takes a deep breath.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE JEALOUS?!"

I jump at his sudden outburst. "WHY DID YOU STOP US THEN?! I COULD'VE HAD MY FIRST KISS!"

"WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT YOU TO HAVE YOUR FIRST KISS WITH HIM!"

Both of our eyes widen. Before I can respond, he starts to run away.

"Hey! Where are you going?!"

He doesn't answer me. I just watch him disappear into the darkness. Now I'm all alone. Great.

Katsuki's POV

Why the hell did I just say that?! It just slipped out! Dammit. Now I look like a weakling and a coward! What'll she say to me tomorrow?! No one better find out about this. Why did I follow them? Why did I feel some type of way when they were together? I have to ignore these weird feelings.

(Y/N)'s POV

I haven't spoken to Eijirou or Katsuki since that day. It's been a week already. Eijirou only greets me in the mornings, but that was it. As for Katsuki, he completely ignored me. I couldn't stop thinking about what he said.