03

"W-What?" I look at him with shock. He lets go of me and walks beside me.

"It's too dark to walk alone." He refuses to look at me. I notice the blush on his cheeks, which causes me to smile.

"Since when are you so nice?"

A vein pops on his head, "I'M ALWAYS NICE YOU IDIOT!"

"Of course you are." I tease him. He gives me a dirty look, "SHUT IT YOU!"

We walked in silence for about five minutes until he finally spoke up.

"So, do you live in a new house?" He quietly asks. His eyes are glued to his shoes. I shake my head, "No one bought our house when we left, so we just bought it again."

He doesn't respond. Is something wrong? We reach the entrance to my house and I open the gate, then stop. Katsuki looks at me confused.

"Is something bothering you?" I look over my shoulder. His eyes widen a bit, then narrows.

"No."

I hesitate, "Katsuki."

His breath hitches as he clenches his jaw. I notice a few tears running down his face. My face falls at the sight.

"It's just that, you leave me and Deku behind, then out of no where you show up." His voice is shaky.

"How could you leave, then appear again? Just when I thought I forgot about you

"How could you leave, then appear again? Just when I thought I forgot about you."

My head drops. Without thinking again, I hug him. He sobs quietly onto my shoulder, his arms wrap around me.

"I missed you...so much." He cries out. My face flushes as a few tears fall from my eyes.

"I missed you too." I mumble into his chest. Just when I am about to speak again, he quickly pulls away and wipes his tears.

"IF YOU TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS I'LL KILL YOU!"

I laugh and wipe my eyes, "Don't worry, I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea."

"Anyway. I'll see you tomorrow." He wipes his eyes again and heads home. I watch him as he slowly walks away with his hands in his pockets.

My face immediately turns red once I realized what I just did..

I hugged him?!

-

"Good morning class." Mr. Aizawa stands in front of the board. "Today we'll be doing some battle training."

He presses a button and numbered suitcases come out of the wall.

"Go put your costumes on." He says before leaving the room. My dad helped me design my costume before I came to UA. I grab the suitcase and go to the girls locker room filled with excitement.