28

Katsuki's POV

I leaned against the wall with my foot pressed against it. I listen carefully as Raiden told us his plans. All the other villains were here as well.

"I want (Y/N) dead!" Maya growls.

(Y/N)...Why does that name sound so familiar?

"The only one that'll be able to get her is you Bakugou." Tomura told me. I perked my head up and furrowed my eyebrows, "Why me?"

"Tomura Shigaraki, did you forget he lost his memory from the vaccine?" Kurogiri whispered and Tomura sighed.

"It's your job and you'll do as I say."

I nodded and smirked, "No problem."

(Y/N)'s POV

It was currently Saturday morning, one week since Katsuki was kidnapped. I'm worried sick. We have heroes and police searching all over the city; but no sign of him.

I sigh heavily and look up at the cherry blossom trees in front of me.

"Where are you? Kacchan." I whisper to myself. I look down at my feet that was covered with the pink pedals. I shake them off and sat on a bench that was near me.

"(Y/N)?"

My head lifted at the sudden voice. I look up at the tall figure.

"Oh, hey Todoroki."

"How've you been?" He takes a seat without asking. I was afraid someone from school would fine me and ask how I'm doing. I've been quite distant ever since Katsuki was taken.

"Fine I guess." I shrug. Todoroki kept staring at me, waiting for me to speak again. I look at him and sigh dramatically.

"It's been hell having Katsuki not here." I mumble. He gives me a half smile.

"Sooner or later, we'll find him."

"But What if we can't?! What if they did something to him!? I can't take it anymore!" I cover my face with my hands and started to cry. Todoroki rubbed my back.

"You just gotta have faith (Y/N). He will come back."

"I know he will." I sat up and wipe my eyes. My sadness turned into anger as I clenched my fists.

"When I get my hands on those Villains, I'll kill every single one of them!"

-

"Any sign of Bakugou or Noko?" Mr. Aizawa asked All Might. All Might frowned and shook his head.

"It's been two weeks and no one found anything!" I slam my hands against my desk. Mr. Aizawa's eyes turn red, telling me to calm down. I grunt and sat back down. Eijirou looked at me with worried eyes. He didn't say anything, he just sighed and looked away.

Suddenly, an earthquake shook the ground. All of our eyes widen at the sudden action.

"An earthquake?" Izuku looked out the window, then gasped.

"What's wrong?" Iida and Ochaco stood besides him and gasped as well. I push them out of the way and looked out into the city. My breath hitched at the sight. Buildings were on fire and collapsing, people running for their lives, the road broke in two; it was something straight out of a horror movie.

"What the hell is going on?! All Might what do we do?!" I look behind me and saw that All Might and Mr. Aizawa were gone.

"They must've gone to the city. I'm not positive but, this could possibly be the League of Villains." Izuku mumbles. I look at Izuku, then back at the burning city.

"That means Katsuki and Maya are there." I say before running off.

"(Y/N) wait!" Izuku and the others ran after me. Once I made it outside I used the air to make me fly. I look back at my classmates.

"I'm sorry but I have to save Katsuki!"

I ignored their calls and continued to fly towards the city.

————

Hey guys! I'm so sorry this chapter was really short but I promise the next couple of chapters will be longer! Idk how long but definitely longer than this 😂 thank you for reading and stay tuned for the Halloween special!!