23

"Thank you Recovery Girl." I sat up on the bed. Katsuki was unconscious but Izuku was awake. He told me that we passed the exam, which was a relief.

"I hope he wakes up soon." I look over at Katsuki's sleeping figure. He looked so peaceful.

"Will you be alright here (Y/N)?" Izuku stood up from his bed. "Yeah. You're going to see the others?" He nodded and opened the door, "I'll let them visit later." He says before leaving. The only ones in the room were me and Katsuki. I got up and walked towards him. I sat next to his unconscious body. A smile formed onto my face, "You were amazing. Despite all the arguing of course."

I moved the hair that was covering his eyes. My hand then moved to his cheek, caressing it.

"What would I do without you?" I didn't realize I was crying until a teardrop fell into his shirt. I wipe my eyes and kissed his cheek. Before I could reach my bed, his weak voice cracked.

"(Y/N)."

I turn around and gasped; is he awake? I noticed that his eyes were still closed.

"Yes?" I put my hands on my hips. He took a deep shaky breath and spoke again.

"I-I."

My heart started to quicken it's pace. What is he trying to say?

"I—"

"(Y/N)?!"

Eijirou nd the others ran into the room. I mentally groan with annoyance. I was curious as to what Katsuki was trying to say.

"Hey guys." I smile at them. Ochaco hugged me tightly. "You guys had me so worried!"

"Yeah! Good thing you passed though!" Eijirou patted my back.

"Yeah." I trail off. He looked at me concerned, "What's wrong?"

"It's just that, I feel like Izuku and Katsuki did all the work. I barley did anything." I sigh. Eijirou furrowed his eyebrows, "Don't you dare say that! You did everything you could and that's enough! If anything you were the best one out there!"

I blush, "Thank you Eijirou."

"You're amazing (Y/N), don't you ever forget that." He smiles.

"Yeah! Especially that spiral wave thing! That was so cool!" Kaminari pops up behind Eijirou. I laugh at his comment.

"At least you don't have to go to summer school." Mina sighs.

"Ribbit. Aw don't be sad Mina." Tsu rubs her back.

"I don't want to be rude, but you guys should go; so Katsuki doesn't wake up. You know how he is." I laugh nervously and scratch my head.

"Yeah you're right. I don't want him killing me!" Kaminari runs out of the room with Sero.

"I'm going to Deku, coming Iida?" Ochaco says and lida nods.

"I'll see you later." Eijirou smiles, then leaves with everyone else. Once the door closed, I decided to take a nap. Katsuki was still asleep. I had no idea what time it was, but all I need right now is sleep.

Katsuki's POV

I slowly open my eyes, adjusting to the dim light. I look around and realized that I was in the nurses office. I sat up and placed my hand on my forehead. I groaned in pain. I noticed that to my left was (Y/N). She was sleeping. Her soft snores could be heard, making me smile a bit. I get up and sat next to her. I moved a piece of hair that covered her face.

"Mm." She smiled in her sleep. I stop my actions, hoping to not wake her up. She must've noticed my presence because she snuggled into my chest. I continued to play with her hair as she slept.