07

Classes were cancelled the day after the USJ incident. We didn't get all the rest we needed. We were currently back in the classroom waiting for homeroom to start.

"Do you think we'll have a substitute?" Tsu asks. Just then, Mr. Aizawa walks in with bandages all over him.

"I'm glad to see that you're doing okay Mr. Aizawa!" Iida exclaims. Ochaco adds, "You call that 'doing okay'"?

"My wellbeing isn't important right now. Your fight isn't over yet."

"Our fight?" Katsuki mumbles.

"UA's Sports Festival is castle approaching." Mr. Aizawa glances at us through his bandages.

"We just had a villain attack!"

"Is this really a good time?"

"It's necessary. To demonstrate UA's crisis management protocols are sound...that's the thinking, apparently." Mr. Aizawa exclaims, "Our Sports Festival is one of Japan's biggest events. Many pro heroes will be watching, so make sure to give it your all! That is all. Go enjoy lunch."

The bell rings and everyone gets up to head to the cafeteria.

"(Y/N), have you ever seen the Sports Festival?" Ochaco asks me. I smile down at her, "Of course! I used to watch it with my mother all the time." I trail off.

"It'll be a lot of fun!" She giggles. I chuckle softly at her expression.

-

The sports festival was in four days. I've been training in the park all day, since it was Saturday. Everyone was training as well, so I haven't really spoken to anyone.

"AHH!" I punch the tree with a fiery fist, which made a burnt hole.

"What did that tree ever do to you?"

I junp and quickly turn around. Katsuki was stood behind me with a hand on his hip.

"What do you want?" I turn back around and prepared to punch the tree next to it.

He ignored my question, instead, he grabbed my arm. I felt his chest against my back. I blush at the sudden action.

"Fix your form." He moved my arm a bit. His other hand is on my waist. My heart rate increased.

"You'll be able to attack better like this." He let go of me and waited for me to do another punch. My fist covered with fire and I hit the tree. This time, it broke and fell down.

"See?" He stood next to me. I smile, but it quickly fades.

"Why are you helping me?"

He blushes lightly and looks in the other direction, "The way you were doing it before annoyed me."

I raise an eyebrow and smirk, "So you were watching me?"

He blushes even harder, "STOP ASKING QUESTIONS AND LET ME TRAIN YOU!"

I was taken back from his words. "Okay." I put my hands on my hips.

"That's it? You're not gonna yell or something?" He furrows his eyebrows. I smile and shake my head.

"Alright then." He nervously rubs the back of his head.

"When do we start?" I ask after taking a sip of water. He grabs a stick from the ground and draws a giant circle.

"We'll fight. Whoever leaves the circle, loses. Show me what you're really made of." He threw the stick away. I step inside the circle and started warming up.

In a blink of an eye, Katsuki's hand was in my face. A huge explosion caused me to fall back.

"What the hell?! I wasn't even ready!" I stood up and dust off my shorts.

"I was." He smirked and came at me again. He used his explosion to lift him in the air and hit me from behind.

"Dammit, give me some time to think." I touch my back. He didn't stop his movements. I quickly dodged them.

"You don't have time to think!" He hit me again. I started to heat up. My body was filled with rage and fire. Flames covered my body.

"Finally you use your damn quirk!" He smirks again. I just glare at him and made my flames shoot out at him. He dodges it by using his explosion to lift him up. I quickly waved my hand and the ground shot up, hitting him whilst in the air. He fell down, close to the circle.

"Is that all you got? C'mon I know you got more than that." He said while running. I step on the ground, causing it to shake. He stumbles, but doesn't fall.

"Come at me with all you got!" He held out both hands, "Stun grenade!"

Once the smoke cleared, his eyes widened realizing that I dodged his attack with a rock wall. I stand on top of it.

"Get down here!" He used his quirk to get on top of the wall. It was very narrow, both of us had to be careful or else we'll fall.

"Don't you dare attack me on here! It's too narrow!" I held out my arms, trying to keep my balance.

"Tch, whatever." He tried hitting me again, but his foot slipped.

"Shit!"

Before he hit the ground I grab his arm. He lifted his head to look up at me.

"I could've saved myself you know." He mumbles. I just chuckle and smile, pulling him up. I then place my hand on the wall and it slowly lowers, finally disappearing.

"I think we're done for today." I pant.

"HEY I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET—AGH!"

My fist made contact with his cheek, "That's enough."

"Bitch." He rubs his now red cheek and looks away.

"We all have a limit you know." I look at my hands. They started to turn pale.

"Yeah yeah." He grumbles. I take a seat next to him on the ground.

"You look pretty tired, you should head home." I say and he huffs.

"Quit acting like my mother."

I chuckle, "You know, I haven't seen your mom since I moved, I'd like to visit her."

"No fucking way." He narrows his eyes.

"And why not? Cuz she always teases you?" I bump his shoulder. He blushes and rolls his eyes, "That old hag never leaves me alone. You know that."

"It's funny." I start laughing. He growls and his hands start smoking.

"That's enough I said." I placed my hand over his. He blushed at the sudden action. Seeing him like that made me blush as well.

"GET YOUR FILTHY ASS HANDS OFF OF ME WOMAN!"