25

"Man this food is amazing! It's almost as amazing as boobies!" Mineta gobbles down his breakfast. I roll my eyes and chuckle. Even though he's a pervert, he's pretty funny.

"I wonder what we'll be doing today." Izuku mumbles.

"Training probably." I say as Katsuki puts his arm around me. He smirks, "I want a rematch."

I look up at him confused, "Huh?"

He scoffs, "The first day you came to UA, we fought remember? But Mr. Aizawa stopped us."

"We fought when we were training!" I exclaim. He raises his eyebrows, "That was training! I want a real battle."

I groan. "Katsuki."

"Please~" He whispers in my ear. I shook my head no and he groans back. "Buzzkill."

"I'm not trying to get in trouble. Plus I'm tired." I respond while pulling away from his body. I throw out whatever leftovers I had and walked outside. Mr. Aizawa was standing outside, waiting for the class.

And so we trained and trained. I was out of breath at this point; so was everyone else. He was pushing us really hard. I felt like I was going to collapse.

After training. We took showers and hung out in the lodge.

"Hey (Y/N)." Eijirou greets from behind. I turn around, ready to greet him back. "Hey—woah your hair!"

He blushes and runs his fingers through his hair. It wasn't up like usual. He had it down, which looked good.

"Yeah, this is what my hair naturally looks like." He laughs. I laugh and touch his hair. He seemed shocked at first, then smiled.

"OI WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" Katsuki pulls me back. Eijirou jumps back and stood tall, "Sorry man."

"Don't be. I was just feeling his hair Katsuki, chill." I chuckle. Katsuki responds with a growl and put his arm around me. I sigh and gave Eijirou an apologetic look. He nodded and walked away.

"Come with me." Katsuki stared to walk away. Confused, I follow him.

"Why? Something wrong?" I put my hands in my hoodie pockets. He brought me outside, in the woods. The only light source was coming from the moon. It was so peaceful. Once we were in the middle of the woods, he stopped his tracks and turned around to face me. Before I could say anything, he comes at me with an explosion. I step back and dust off my shirt.

"What the hell Katsuki?!"

He opened his hand and little explosions boomed. "I still wanna fight."

"I'm not fighting you." I cross my arms. He did a 'tch' and came at me again, but I dodged him. I hit him with my rock covered arm. He grabbed his nose and smirked, "There ya go."

"No I didn't mean to—ugh!" I place my hand on my forehead. Katsuki attacked me again, sending me backwards. I take the hair tie off of my wrist and tie my hair up.

"Fine then. If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get."

"Hell yeah! Show me what you're really made of!" He hold out his hand. I blocked by stepping on the ground, the ground lifted and rushed towards him. He flew himself up and stood on top of the mini cliff I made. I jump using the air, then waved my hand. A giant spiral wave hit him, making him fall off the cliff. I waited for him to get back up. He charges at me again.

"Stun grenade!"

I used the air to blow away the explosion. His eyes widen as I stood there with my hand held outwards. He scowls and jumps in the air, he spun around with his explosions, making a smoke spiral. He flew towards me and held out his hand. I held out both of my hands and prepared to shoot my fire at him.