20

After school I anxiously waited by the entrance for Katsuki. He wanted me to go to his house for some reason and I don't know why I'm so nervous.

"Hey." I flinch at his low tone. I turn around and looked at him. Damn he looks good in that uniform.

I mentally smack myself, what am I thinking?!

"So your house?" I rock back and forth on my feet. He started to walk, "Yeah."

I walk behind him, "Can you at least tell me why?"

He continued to walk, "You'll see. Just be patient dammit."

I scoff and continued to walk behind him. It was a five minute walk to his house. None of us said a word on the way there. I tried my best to hold in all my questions. I let out a big sigh once we reached his front door. This is it I guess. He'll probably wanna fight or something.

We both entered his house. I put my back down as he closed the door.

"So what did you want to—"

My eyes widen at the sudden action. Katsuki's lips crashed onto mine.

I push him back and look at him wide eyed

I push him back and look at him wide eyed. He blushes and frowns at my action. I couldn't see that adorable face frown. I grab his shoulders and kiss him hard. He didn't hesitate to put his hands on my hips. I moan a little, causing him to pull away this time. He leaned his forehead against mine, "I can't take it anymore, I need you (Y/N)."

I caressed his cheek, "I'm all yours."

(Warning: lemon 🍋)

His lips smashes against mine again. He gently lowers me onto the couch. His warm hands traveled along my body, touch every curve. I did the same; touching under his shirt and feeling his abs. He pulled back and took his shirt off. My eyes sparkle at the sight of his shirtless figure. He started to unbutton my shirt, then threw it on the floor. His lusty eyes gazed at my torso. I quickly cover up my bra, embarrassed. He chuckles and removes my arms. He then takes off my bra and threw it aside. I noticed something sticking up from his pants. He leaned down and started to suck on my nipple. I moan and run my hands through his hair. His other hand groped my other breast. He leaves a trail of kisses down my stomach as he takes my skirt off. All I had left on was my underwear. I lean forwards and unbutton his pants. He pushed me down by my shoulders and pinned my arms above my head.

"Let me satisfy you first."

He grabbed my thighs and started to leave another trail of kisses. I gasp with pleasure as he ripped off my underwear and immediately started kissing my lower area. I moan and grabbed his head, thrusting my hips as he licked me. He smirked and grabbed my butt.

"Katsuki!" I moan as I orgasmed. He licked his lips and took off his pants, along with his boxers. We were both now completely naked on the couch. This felt like a dream. Was this really happening?

I bite my lip at the size of him. I wanted him; I needed him. He went to go find a condom, and puts it on.

"Are we really doing this?" I look up at him. His bites his lip, "You and I both know that you want this (Y/N)."

My face was totally red by now, "Okay."

"You're so fucking beautiful." He says before pushing in. I hiss at the sudden pain. Tears started to form but he quickly wiped them away. His eyes never left mine as he thrusted into me. Slow at first, then faster.

"Ah fuck!" I leave scratch marks on his back. He grunts and grips onto my hips. We both ride out our orgasms at the same time. All you could hear was the sound of our breathing.

"Katsuki." I whisper and grab his face, kissing him again.

"Oh yeah, I kinda...like you. Dammit! I fucking like you okay?!"

I jump up but quickly sat back down once pain shot through my abdomen.

"Looks like I went a little rough." He scratches the back of his neck. I blush and scowl at him.

"So you kinda like me huh?" I lean my head on his shoulder. His heart beat quickens it's pace.

"Yeah yeah." I look up to see him blushing while looking in the other direction. I grab his chin and turned his head towards me, "Well I kinda like you too."

"Of course you do. It's obvious." He smirks.

"WHAT!? NO IT WASN'T!" I blush a deeper shade of red. He laughs and pulls me closer to him. I felt his lips touch the top of my head.

"You're mine now, and if anyone tries to take you away. I'll kill them."

I smile. It's crazy to think that after all we've been through, we ended up together.

"Shit. That old hag is here!" Katsuki shot up once he saw the headlights of his mother's car. I stood up weakly and quickly put on my clothes. I didn't have underwear on because Katsuki ripped mine.

"I'm keeping this." He held onto my panties. I roll my eyes, "Just shut up and help me find a way to get out of here!"

We both flinch at the doorknob rustling. I came face to face with Katsuki's mother. She gasped and dropped her bag of groceries.

"(Y/N)!"

Shit.