26

"You really think they took her?" I look down. All Might hesitates, "I'm not positive, but it's a possibility."

"It would make sense." Mr. Aizawa adds. I continued to look down at my shoes.

"So what're we going to do?"

"Well we have to save her of course!" All Might said. I nodded sadly. Katsuki puts his hand on my shoulder and pulls me closer to him.

"It's not your fault." He whispers. I didn't respond. Why did I feel like this is my fault?

"What the hell did you do to her!? This is all your fault!"

I clench my fists, "Dammit."

"(Y/N)." Katsuki grabs my hand. I did realize I was crying until I saw tears dripping onto the floor.

"Don't worry (Y/N), we'll find her." Mr. Aizawa says before leaving the room with All Might. It was now just me and Katsuki.

He hugs me tightly, "Even though I hate that brat, we have to be the heroes we are."

I look up at him, "Yeah."

"Just, promise you won't leave my side again." He pulls away and clenches his jaw. I smile sadly and wrap my arms around his neck, "I promise."

-

We were all currently gathered outside the lodge. Class 1-B was with us. All Might and Mr. Aizawa stood in front of all of us.

"All right everyone. You will each be in groups of four! You and your group will go around the camp, trying to find any clues." All Might says.

"What is this, Scooby Doo?" Katsuki mumbles.

Mr. Aizawa gave us our groups. I was with Katsuki, Izuku, and Todoroki.

"You four will search this way." Mr. Aizawa points to the right of the woods. We started walking but a hand stopped me. I turn around and saw Eijirou. His hair covered his eyes.

"Be careful alright?" He looks into my eyes. I smile softly and give him a nod. I turn back around and continued to walk with the boys. Katsuki watched me as I walked back to them.

"What was that about?" He asks.

"He just told me to be careful, that's all." I grab his hand. He didn't say anything in return. He just kept looking straight ahead.

"It's kinda hard to believe that Maya went missing. I know you dislike her, and forgive me for saying this, but she's a strong girl." Izuku furrowed his eyebrows. I bite my lip, trying to hold back my words.

"She has a fire quirk right? If anything we should look for burn marks or ashes." Todoroki tells us. Izuku snaps his fingers, "He's right!"

"This is pointless." Katsuki grumbled. I sigh and tighten my grip on his hand.

"Hey look!" Izuku points at the purple and black vortex forming in front of us.

"It's them." Todoroki put his arm in front of us. I watched as Tomura and his crew came out of the portal.

"So we meet again." He smirks behind his hand. I took a step back as Katsuki grabbed my arm and pushed me behind him.

"What did you do with that brat!?" Katsuki screamed. Behind Tomura came out Toga and Dabi, then Maya. Her appearance was different. Her golden eyes were now glowing red.